Welcome to Gaia! ::

Tipsy Cat

9,200 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Generous 100
Searched everywhere and I can't find the components to the North Kitten Star.

Shirtless Fatcat

idk D;

sorry, Nursee

Tipsy Cat

9,200 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Generous 100
Rorani
idk D;

sorry, Nursee

Lol. It's all good. smile
Just wanting to get another one, haha.
So I wanted to see if it is cheaper that way.

Salty Punching Bag

13,700 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Battle: Counterstrike 150
Nursee
Rorani
idk D;

sorry, Nursee

Lol. It's all good. smile
Just wanting to get another one, haha.
So I wanted to see if it is cheaper that way.
It requires 10 Kitten Stars to my knowledge (I know, I know, not the best move on the artist's part.) It also requires some generic GGB items, Stardust, Comet Tail, etc. I'd just go with buying it from the MP, as with all pre-existing Alchemy-craft-able items.

Desirable Dark Elf

I have a question. How do you see what components you need to craft a formula you find in the marketplace? I might want to buy a formula but not if I don't know what it takes to craft it.

Dangerous Dabbler

emosgirl
I have a question. How do you see what components you need to craft a formula you find in the marketplace? I might want to buy a formula but not if I don't know what it takes to craft it.

Both Vampyrm and Lei_Trigar have guide threads in this forum that give a listing of what formulas people have told them about and what's in them. I've found them to be mostly accurate (except for the later changes to Golden Magical Giftbox, Philosopher's Cache, Alchemist's Case) and generally the best places to find the info. (You can easily pick out their threads by the popularity, and usually they'll be on the first page, or maybe second.)

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff