• Peoplewatcher 100
redface

Dangerous Gaian

8,400 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Tycoon 200
Shizukana Namida
I have been stuck on level 3 for a while now, and I would really like to get on with my leveling. So if you have any level 3 items you would like to be crafted, all I ask of you are the formula, and the materials to craft it smile

Go to the alchemy service "tab" dramallama

Sparkly Explorer

16,450 Points
  • Power Surge 50
  • Statustician 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
ComtesseNicoleDeLancret
Shizukana Namida
I have been stuck on level 3 for a while now, and I would really like to get on with my leveling. So if you have any level 3 items you would like to be crafted, all I ask of you are the formula, and the materials to craft it smile

Thats embarrasing sweatdrop

Dangerous Gaian

8,400 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Tycoon 200
Shizukana Namida
ComtesseNicoleDeLancret
Shizukana Namida

Don't worry, we get people coming here all the time, to troll, or to sell things in the alchemy "exchange" so at least yours was alchemy related emotion_brofist

Sparkly Explorer

16,450 Points
  • Power Surge 50
  • Statustician 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
ComtesseNicoleDeLancret
Shizukana Namida
ComtesseNicoleDeLancret
Shizukana Namida

Don't worry, we get people coming here all the time, to troll, or to sell things in the alchemy "exchange" so at least yours was alchemy related emotion_brofist

Yea, i had a feeling there was an area that I was suppose to be with it, and I posted anyways without searching x:

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff