• Amateur Snowfriend Architect 50
  • Skilled Snowfriend Architect 100
  • Professional Snowfriend Architect 250
closed

Dangerous Dabbler

xxxjezzahxxx
heart BUMP heart

Bumping is not going to make people answer faster. stressed

My Alchemist Case formula still says 10/10 pancakes have/needed.

If you've been crafting Philosopher's Caches, too, maybe that's where your pancakes went to?

Dangerous Dabbler

xxxjezzahxxx
Cimeara
xxxjezzahxxx
heart BUMP heart

If you've been crafting Philosopher's Caches, too, maybe that's where your pancakes went to?
Hi Cimeara,my pancakes are not diappearing they are doubling like i needed 1 so i bought 1 stack then when i got back to my formula it was sayning i needed 2 stacks and again and again now it says i need 4 stacks.i have taken all other cases caches and magical boxes out but it's still showing up as i need 4.Thankies jezza

Hmmm, maybe buy a full 10 and see if that overwhelms it?
Or, wait, when you look in your inventory, how many pancakes does it say you have there? Because if your inventory says "10" but the formula says "6" then that's a definite bug.

Dangerous Dabbler

xxxjezzahxxx
Cimeara
xxxjezzahxxx
Cimeara
xxxjezzahxxx
heart BUMP heart

Hi Cimeara,my pancakes are not diappearing they are doubling like i needed 1 so i bought 1 stack then when i got back to my formula it was sayning i needed 2 stacks and again and again now it says i need 4 stacks.i have taken all other cases caches and magical boxes out but it's still showing up as i need 4.Thankies jezza

Or, wait, when you look in your inventory, how many pancakes does it say you have there? Because if your inventory says "10" but the formula says "6" then that's a definite bug.
Yep it's saying i bought 4 stacks which i did but i only needed 1 so i don't know what else to do.

Um... you do need a full 10? Do you have all 10 in inventory? Does the formula also say you have all 10 now?

Shy Friend

26,600 Points
  • Amateur Snowfriend Architect 50
  • Skilled Snowfriend Architect 100
  • Professional Snowfriend Architect 250
xxxjezzahxxx
Cimeara
xxxjezzahxxx
Cimeara
xxxjezzahxxx

Yep it's saying i bought 4 stacks which i did but i only needed 1 so i don't know what else to do.

Um... you do need a full 10? Do you have all 10 in inventory? Does the formula also say you have all 10 now?
OMG Cimeara dont tell me i need to buy 10 stacks eek but it doesn't say to buy 10 but il go off and try it. sweatdrop
EDIT OMG i did need 10 stacks what a pain in the bum i am.Thank you for your help Cimeara i appreciated very much.I will now close the subject smile jezza

Dangerous Dabbler

xxxjezzahxxx
xxxjezzahxxx
Cimeara
xxxjezzahxxx
Cimeara
xxxjezzahxxx

OMG Cimeara dont tell me i need to buy 10 stacks eek but it doesn't say to buy 10 but il go off and try it. sweatdrop
EDIT OMG i did need 10 stacks what a pain in the bum i am.Thank you for your help Cimeara i appreciated very much.I will now close the subject smile jezza

No problem!
And yep, it's a pain to have to keep clicking on the "buy" button sooooo many times, but I've gotten used to it for crafting caches. ^_^

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff