Poll-whore option. 0.29166666666667 29.2% [ 21 ]
Total Votes:[ 72 ]
< 1 2 3 4 5 >

Hallowed Foe

11,200 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Streaker 200
  • Tycoon 200
=OOO!!! What level are these?! @_@ I have to get my last quest item and then this is the next thing...

Ultimate Gamer

52,550 Points
  • Ultimate Gamer 500
  • Ticket Redeemer 500
  • Shopkeep's Apprentice 500
Edgecrusher Asakuun
=OOO!!! What level are these?! @_@ I have to get my last quest item and then this is the next thing...

Level 9 of the Fallen Quest Inizio... though you have to get your hands on a Fallen Quest Inizio first... that's easier said than done... and now alchemy is levelling out as it shoulda been from the start with components cheap/easily gettable and farmable, while formulas are rare/expensive/hard to get. *shrugs*

Hallowed Foe

11,200 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Streaker 200
  • Tycoon 200
Animal
Edgecrusher Asakuun

Level 9 of the Fallen Quest Inizio... though you have to get your hands on a Fallen Quest Inizio first... that's easier said than done... and now alchemy is levelling out as it shoulda been from the start with components cheap/easily gettable and farmable, while formulas are rare/expensive/hard to get. *shrugs*

@_@ ~! Thanks very much for the information *bows humbly for a moment*

>< I sure wish some of the items around were less expensive, namely the easter components for Strawberry Sundae Sweets. I would've been able to profit off of the completion if the components weren't so expensive x'D

Ultimate Gamer

52,550 Points
  • Ultimate Gamer 500
  • Ticket Redeemer 500
  • Shopkeep's Apprentice 500
ya its shayla
Congrats!

Thankies, now if I just had a set of golden laurels to finish Dark Pit avatar... >> << *pokes yours* I kid, I kid. XD I'll get'em eventually.

Dangerous Ladykiller

13,050 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
Animal

Heyyyy, by any chance are you lv.9? ><
Little Dead Soldier

Look at the Achievements. Notice she's level 10.

Dangerous Ladykiller

13,050 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
Amoreyna
Little Dead Soldier

Look at the Achievements. Notice she's level 10.

gonk I never look at achievements.
Animal
Okay so Azrael's Wings have been crafted, finally, and here is the vend listing: http://www.gaiaonline.com/marketplace/itemdetail/73795/

Also, I would like to make a public apology to everyone, from the bottom of my heart, who had the unfortunate experience of dealing with my darker side that got let out during the stress/etc of this quest up to this point... I was rude, abrasive and worse to some people... so what I hope is that you all can forgive me... and that we can be friends again and that this can become the community it shoulda been in the first place, now that things are easier and all... anyway, I am sorry again... and enjoy how they look all ^^

How do you make this wings? what do I need to get them? I am compleatly lost ><

Dangerous Dabbler

Valkirie_Chan

You need the starting formula Fallen Quest Inizio, which is extremely rare. You need to be a fairly high level alchemist, or have one you trust, since the formulas are soul-bound to the one starting the quest. You need lots and lots of gold and time and patience to gather the components for each formula along the way (because you don't even get the small wings till the 4th formula and you don't get the medium wings till the 9th formula).

More info about the various backwings quests is in this thread:
http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/gaia-item-alchemy/quest-formula-information-demonic-cost-roughly-600m/t.77755549/
Cimeara
Valkirie_Chan

You need the starting formula Fallen Quest Inizio, which is extremely rare. You need to be a fairly high level alchemist, or have one you trust, since the formulas are soul-bound to the one starting the quest. You need lots and lots of gold and time and patience to gather the components for each formula along the way (because you don't even get the small wings till the 4th formula and you don't get the medium wings till the 9th formula).

http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/gaia-item-alchemy/quest-formula-information-demonic-cost-roughly-600m/t.77755549/

ty for explaning this to me. it seems rather difficult tough I dont think I can ever have one lol. everything in gaia is so difficult to get sigh.

13,450 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Love Machine 150
congrats I am so happy for you!

Dangerous Dabbler

Valkirie_Chan
Cimeara
Valkirie_Chan

ty for explaning this to me. it seems rather difficult tough I dont think I can ever have one lol. everything in gaia is so difficult to get sigh.

This, yes, would be very, very difficult to get. But there are lots of other wings, and other items, on Gaia that are much easier to get! You just have to try not to fall in love with the difficult-to-obtain ones. xd
Cimeara
Valkirie_Chan
Cimeara
Valkirie_Chan

This, yes, would be very, very difficult to get. But there are lots of other wings, and other items, on Gaia that are much easier to get! You just have to try not to fall in love with the difficult-to-obtain ones. xd

jejej yes your right. thats why I always try to make my avi as cheep as possible because getting items take a lot of time if they are expensive. my current one costed me less than 1mil XD.

Dangerous Dabbler

Valkirie_Chan
jejej yes your right. thats why I always try to make my avi as cheep as possible because getting items take a lot of time if they are expensive. my current one costed me less than 1mil XD.

I like it! It's cute, but with an independent attitude. ^_^
Cimeara
Valkirie_Chan

I like it! It's cute, but with an independent attitude. ^_^

jejej ujum thats what I was going for. I am a bit ill tempered and I like the color black, I love rock and I like drows XD. so this was perfect and affordable.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff