Are they 'black' enough for you?

They are black enough. 0.43055555555556 43.1% [ 31 ]
They are a little on the gray side. 0.27777777777778 27.8% [ 20 ]
Poll-whore option. 0.29166666666667 29.2% [ 21 ]
Total Votes:[ 72 ]
< 1 2 3 4 5 >

Lucile Amos's Husbando

Dashing Darling

Congrats, Animal! I was gonna come by and ask if you were happy about how they changed the Caches, when I saw you had your wings! heart Glad you finally got them! They look great. > u <

Heart Mage

25,075 Points
  • Snowball Hero 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Nerd 50
Congrats emotion_awesome they look just like i was thinking they will look in a good color of real black 3nodding
i really hope now you will feel much much better and wouldnt be angry anymore about all this heart

Wealthy Businessman

18,850 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Battle Hardened 150

So now that you are done with whatever you wanted to do in Alchemy, you decided to crap out an apology in hopes that everyone you offended will be like "oh, ok. whatever let's forgive and forget"?
You actually think that the ones that you actually did offend during that period will forgive you at all? You've been an a** to them and will likely fall back to that in the future if you get "stressed" again or decide to do another Alchemy Quest.

I haven't been one of the offended ones but seriously, I can't believe you do something like a public apology. if you want them to forgive you then you'd write each and every one of them a personal apology.

Also, congratz on the wings. I hope it was worth it to you.
emotion_awesome

Dangerous Dabbler

Brain Akazariua

So now that you are done with whatever you wanted to do in Alchemy, you decided to crap out an apology in hopes that everyone you offended will be like "oh, ok. whatever let's forgive and forget"?
You actually think that the ones that you actually did offend during that period will forgive you at all? You've been an a** to them and will likely fall back to that in the future if you get "stressed" again or decide to do another Alchemy Quest.

I haven't been one of the offended ones but seriously, I can't believe you do something like a public apology. if you want them to forgive you then you'd write each and every one of them a personal apology.

Maybe this, too, was something to be sent personally and privately...?

A public apology is never a bad thing, to admit you've done wrong and that you've directly or indirectly offended maybe more people than you know. Private apologies are, well, private, and that's between the individuals involved.

Thank you, Animal, for saying what you did.

And congratulations on the wings!

Worshipper

Brain Akazariua

This.

Dedicated Loiterer

9,850 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Elocutionist 200
User Image
Animal
Okay so Azrael's Wings have been crafted, finally, and here is the vend listing: http://www.gaiaonline.com/marketplace/itemdetail/73795/

User Image WOW!!! Congratulations Animal!!! emotion_hug It doesn't usually do to get your hopes up about Gaia doing something right but this time they seem to have come through on their promise. Beyond my expectations anyways. Congratulations on your wings, they look magnificent! emotion_dowant

Wealthy Businessman

18,850 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Battle Hardened 150
Cimeara
Brain Akazariua

Maybe this, too, was something to be sent personally and privately...?

A public apology is never a bad thing, to admit you've done wrong and that you've directly or indirectly offended maybe more people than you know. Private apologies are, well, private, and that's between the individuals involved.

Thank you, Animal, for saying what you did.

And congratulations on the wings!

Maybe it was, maybe it wasn't.
Seeing on how I'm giving my opinion on the public apology and am not one of the offended ones which the apology is aimed at I decided not to send it personal. ^_^

I have no problems with Animal and due to me not caring if someone offends people or not, I most likely will never have problems with Animal either

Ultimate Gamer

52,550 Points
  • Ultimate Gamer 500
  • Ticket Redeemer 500
  • Shopkeep's Apprentice 500
Brain Akazariua

Well firstly, I don't know who exactly I pissed off, some people, just defriended/ignored me for no reason, like a certain one whom I offered to help on his "Legendary" quest... so individual apologies might be a bit off-base as to some I wouldn't know why I'd even need to apologize, so I figured it was better to give a general, sincere apology to everyone whom I crossed with during all this.

Secondly, since most of those people have me on ignore anyway, it's not likely they're going to see this message unless someone else passes it on to them by copy-pasting it, or they unignore me to actually read it.

Thirdly, I don't expect to be forgiven, I know I wouldn't deserve it by how I acted. But that still doesn't mean I shouldn't apologize.

Fourthly, no, I don't plan to go back to that way when I get stressed again, I know my limits and I won't take on 40+ hours of work with 30+ hours of college and a 7-day schedule that doesn't afford me a single full day off and thus any time to sleep, do homework etc... so that'll be a non-issue, and as far as 'taking another alchemy quest' look at how easy alchemy is now as far as components are concerned, and as for any formulas I need, I already have them. So it's just a matter of taking the time to finish them off by getting the components I need for them which everything is coming down and will soon stabalize at all-time lows.

Wealthy Businessman

18,850 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Battle Hardened 150
Animal
Brain Akazariua

Well firstly, I don't know who exactly I pissed off, some people, just defriended/ignored me for no reason, like a certain one whom I offered to help on his "Legendary" quest... so individual apologies might be a bit off-base as to some I wouldn't know why I'd even need to apologize, so I figured it was better to give a general, sincere apology to everyone whom I crossed with during all this.

Secondly, since most of those people have me on ignore anyway, it's not likely they're going to see this message unless someone else passes it on to them by copy-pasting it, or they unignore me to actually read it.

Thirdly, I don't expect to be forgiven, I know I wouldn't deserve it by how I acted. But that still doesn't mean I shouldn't apologize.

Fourthly, no, I don't plan to go back to that way when I get stressed again, I know my limits and I won't take on 40+ hours of work with 30+ hours of college and a 7-day schedule that doesn't afford me a single full day off and thus any time to sleep, do homework etc... so that'll be a non-issue, and as far as 'taking another alchemy quest' look at how easy alchemy is now as far as components are concerned, and as for any formulas I need, I already have them. So it's just a matter of taking the time to finish them off by getting the components I need for them which everything is coming down and will soon stabalize at all-time lows.

Not going to argue with you there. Your points are vallid but I still think that to the ones you know you offended and know how/why you did it, you owe it to them to send them a personal apology, even if it is through a mule account.
If they ignore that message then so be it, you did what is right then.

The only invallid point you have there is point 4. (in my eyes that is)
In life you will always encounter those kind of situations, they will come even if you plan not to have them. I have them too, running 70+ hours of work in a week, getting paid for 40. And that is just work related, I didn't include my personal life in it having little to no spare hours.

O.G. Trader

Brain Akazariua

Not going to argue with you there. Your points are vallid but I still think that to the ones you know you offended and know how/why you did it, you owe it to them to send them a personal apology, even if it is through a mule account.

If someone has ignore listed you and you use a mule to contact them the mods get angry. No matter how well intentioned or apologetic said contact is. Just a heads up. wink

Also, congrats animal.

Yay for new system, I made back all the gold i wasted opening caches by hoarding them last week and selling today! Screw this alchemy game. Formulas will be impossible soon and i can't be bothered with it!

=-)
Brain Akazariua
you owe it to them to send them a personal apology, even if it is through a mule account.

i really don´t think that sending those people a pm from her mule is a good idea, at all.
she could get reported for infiltrating the ignore system and that could land her a warning or more depending on how many people she sent a pm with her mule.

trying to get around the ignore system is a really bad idea. and even if it is to sincerely apologize, you are still going around the system to contact that person(s).
just wanted to clear that little bit up as it would kind of suck to get in trouble for that.

animal;;
i wasn´t anyone you pissed off or anything, but i just wanted to point out that this was a very big positive step forwards for you.
nevermind.

Wealthy Businessman

18,850 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Battle Hardened 150
Lord Mephisto
If someone has ignore listed you and you use a mule to contact them the mods get angry. No matter how well intentioned or apologetic said contact is. Just a heads up. wink

chocolate drizzles
i really don´t think that sending those people a pm from her mule is a good idea, at all.
she could get reported for infiltrating the ignore system and that could land her a warning or more depending on how many people she sent a pm with her mule.

trying to get around the ignore system is a really bad idea. and even if it is to sincerely apologize, you are still going around the system to contact that person(s).
just wanted to clear that little bit up as it would kind of suck to get in trouble for that.

I didn't know that, never had the experience of getting ignored by anyone I knew or used to be friends with.
Thanks for the heads up. I'll be sure to keep it in mind next time I offer my opinion on something like this. Wouldn't want people to get in trouble or possibly even banned for following my suggestion/advice
Brain Akazariua

I didn't know that, never had the experience of getting ignored by anyone I knew or used to be friends with.
Thanks for the heads up. I'll be sure to keep it in mind next time I offer my opinion on something like this. Wouldn't want people to get in trouble or possibly even banned for following my suggestion/advice

it´s all good, you didn´t know. 3nodding
and yeah, it would really suck to get in trouble for that. xd

10,000 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Alchemy Level 9 100
  • Alchemy Level 8 100

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers