16,200 Points
  • Alchemy Level 9 100
  • Winged 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
Congrats! o:
Continuing with the next level?

Friendly Bibliophile

Absolutely beautiful! I love how they look~! Congrats Animal. ^^

*hugs* Also, I feel like giving ya a hug! The new changes, made me feel soooo happy and excited! I opened two Philosopher Cache's and nabbed two items i really needed from the new bags.

Ultimate Gamer

52,550 Points
  • Ultimate Gamer 500
  • Ticket Redeemer 500
  • Shopkeep's Apprentice 500
Uesugi Ankit
Congrats! o:

Oh of course, now it's gonna be a cakewalk, but still going to work my way backwards from the last level to the current level first... so philosopher's stone, divine feather, etc then 4 angels bloods, 2 eldritch horror tentacles, etc... etc. etc. that way I don't have to sac my medium wings until I'm ready to jump straight to the final wings.

Ultimate Gamer

52,550 Points
  • Ultimate Gamer 500
  • Ticket Redeemer 500
Sinfulcraft
Absolutely beautiful! I love how they look~! Congrats Animal. ^^

*hugs* Also, I feel like giving ya a hug! The new changes, made me feel soooo happy and excited! I opened two Philosopher Cache's and nabbed two items i really needed from the new bags.

Yeah with the new changes what I've been trying to do for FIVE MONTHS I was able to accomplish in FIVE MINUTES... lol... I mean geezus... think of how cakewalk the next 4 levels to the large wings are gonna be...? Still gonna work my way backwards from the last level to the current level so I don't sac my medium wings until I'm ready to get large wings.

Winged Demon

16,200 Points
  • Alchemy Level 9 100
  • Winged 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
Animal
Uesugi Ankit
Congrats! o:

Oh of course, now it's gonna be a cakewalk, but still going to work my way backwards from the last level to the current level first... so philosopher's stone, divine feather, etc then 4 angels bloods, 2 eldritch horror tentacles, etc... etc. etc. that way I don't have to sac my medium wings until I'm ready to jump straight to the final wings.

Haha ikr? Everything's deflating so fast. xd
Ahh good idea! Need to enjoy your wings for as long as you can. wink

Friendly Bibliophile

Animal
Yeah with the new changes what I've been trying to do for FIVE MONTHS I was able to accomplish in FIVE MINUTES... lol... I mean geezus... think of how cakewalk the next 4 levels to the large wings are gonna be...? Still gonna work my way backwards from the last level to the current level so I don't sac my medium wings until I'm ready to get large wings.
I'm really happy for you. ^^
I really hope you complete your final wings with much ease now <3
You've worked hard, and I'm glad to see that the changes helped you in the end!
Now I'm sure I'll be able to get to level 4 alchemy with some ease >w<

Ultimate Gamer

52,550 Points
  • Ultimate Gamer 500
  • Ticket Redeemer 500
Sinfulcraft
Animal
I'm really happy for you. ^^
I really hope you complete your final wings with much ease now <3
You've worked hard, and I'm glad to see that the changes helped you in the end!
Now I'm sure I'll be able to get to level 4 alchemy with some ease >w<

Yeah, though it will take some time to get that rubyback lion, sentinel's headplate by dernier cri, toscano jacket by dernier cri, and smouldering helm by dernier cri unless they put the dernier cri stuff back into shop, and well need a gray body dye for current level and don't wanna sacrifice mine so need to buy/make another...

Friendly Bibliophile

Animal
Yeah, though it will take some time to get that rubyback lion, sentinel's headplate by dernier cri, toscano jacket by dernier cri, and smouldering helm by dernier cri unless they put the dernier cri stuff back into shop, and well need a gray body dye for current level and don't wanna sacrifice mine so need to buy/make another...
oh wow. I do really hope the cycle the Dernier Cri items D=

Hm... you need 250 black inks and 250 white inks right, for Grey body dye?
If you want, I can help you out a little. I think i have 100 black and like 30 or so white.
I really want to see you complete these wings, so I'm willing to help where I can.
You can add me as a friend too if ya want... I'm a little shy about asking, so you dont have to though! xD;

I need to start making more caches! Dx i want to hurry and move through level 3 alchemy. xD

Enduring Survivor

12,825 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Survivor 150
  • Megathread 100
Woohoo! Yay!~
I'm glad you got your wings, they look awesome. whee

Ultimate Gamer

52,550 Points
  • Ultimate Gamer 500
  • Ticket Redeemer 500
Sinfulcraft
Animal
oh wow. I do really hope the cycle the Dernier Cri items D=

Hm... you need 250 black inks and 250 white inks right, for Grey body dye?
If you want, I can help you out a little. I think i have 100 black and like 30 or so white.
I really want to see you complete these wings, so I'm willing to help where I can.
You can add me as a friend too if ya want... I'm a little shy about asking, so you dont have to though! xD;

I need to start making more caches! Dx i want to hurry and move through level 3 alchemy. xD

Added ya, and yeah, though I won't need the grady body dye for some time as I am gonna work backwards XD

Friendly Bibliophile

Animal
Added ya, and yeah, though I won't need the grady body dye for some time as I am gonna work backwards XD

Accepted~ <3
And mkays, I'll save up as much ink as i can for ya. Just let me know when you need them. ^^

For now, I shall be running around gathering stuff for more Caches xD

Ultimate Gamer

52,550 Points
  • Ultimate Gamer 500
  • Ticket Redeemer 500
Sinfulcraft
Animal

Accepted~ <3
And mkays, I'll save up as much ink as i can for ya. Just let me know when you need them. ^^

For now, I shall be running around gathering stuff for more Caches xD

Heh, well I have a future of 32ish more cherub feathers, 100 sea waters, 40 smooth whetstones, and more to look forward to still... and that's just the formerly expensive stuff, now... who knows how it's gonna be for stuff XD

Friendly Bibliophile

Animal
Heh, well I have a future of 32ish more cherub feathers, 100 sea waters, 40 smooth whetstones, and more to look forward to still... and that's just the formerly expensive stuff, now... who knows how it's gonna be for stuff XD
oh wow o.o still a lot.
but im sure prices will start to drop now, maybe not right away, but soon hopefully.
>w< I'm sure you'll get those wings Animal. Like I said, I'll help out when I can ^^

Ultimate Gamer

52,550 Points
  • Ultimate Gamer 500
  • Ticket Redeemer 500
Sinfulcraft
Animal
oh wow o.o still a lot.
but im sure prices will start to drop now, maybe not right away, but soon hopefully.
>w< I'm sure you'll get those wings Animal. Like I said, I'll help out when I can ^^

yeah, now I'm going to concentrate on my finals and wait till summer to worry about going for the large wings.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff