Welcome to Gaia! ::

Thank you for the help heart

Apocalyptic Streaker

17,850 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Streaker 200
Masquerade! Paper faces on parade. Masquerade!

Either have billions of gold yourself or have close friends willing to help you out with billions of gold on their accounts. There is no less expensive or fast way of leveling up past level three.

Hide your face so the world will never find you.

Invisible Genius

7,800 Points
  • Trader 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Signature Look 250
Yeah... alchemy is a screaming s**t show gold sink.

Winged Lunatic

8,450 Points
  • Winged 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Abomination 100
3L3tR1c_Sp1LL_Cyb3R
I just want to get to lv 10 in alchemy, what is the least expensive/fastest way?

If you are just wanting to craft an item on Level 10, there are many crafters that will do it for the cost of components needed. No cheap way to level up past levels 1 and 2.
Kilted Giraffe
3L3tR1c_Sp1LL_Cyb3R
I just want to get to lv 10 in alchemy, what is the least expensive/fastest way?

If you are just wanting to craft an item on Level 10, there are many crafters that will do it for the cost of components needed. No cheap way to level up past levels 1 and 2.

The item I want no one sells it and the marketplace said the lowest price is 2bil so I thought maybe crafting it would be cheaper, the recipe is 2mil and I don't know the ingredience or how much all that is either confused

Dangerous Dabbler

3L3tR1c_Sp1LL_Cyb3R
Kilted Giraffe
3L3tR1c_Sp1LL_Cyb3R

The item I want no one sells it and the marketplace said the lowest price is 2bil so I thought maybe crafting it would be cheaper, the recipe is 2mil and I don't know the ingredience or how much all that is either confused

Look in Vampym's or Lei_Trigar's guides for listings of what's in formulas, before you buy. (Look for their threads on page 1 or 2 of this forum; they'll be marked as "popular".) Remember that even if you get to Level 10 (which will take 50 to 150 million gold in itself, and several months), you'd still have to gather all the pieces of the formula anyway, so having someone else craft it for you is definitely going to be cheaper and simpler than getting to Level 10 yourself.

This is true for any item except one of the new backwings. Those have nothing simple about them.
Cimeara
3L3tR1c_Sp1LL_Cyb3R
Kilted Giraffe
3L3tR1c_Sp1LL_Cyb3R

Look in Vampym's or Lei_Trigar's guides for listings of what's in formulas, before you buy. (Look for their threads on page 1 or 2 of this forum; they'll be marked as "popular".) Remember that even if you get to Level 10 (which will take 50 to 150 million gold in itself, and several months), you'd still have to gather all the pieces of the formula anyway, so having someone else craft it for you is definitely going to be cheaper and simpler than getting to Level 10 yourself.

This is true for any item except one of the new backwings. Those have nothing simple about them.

Thank you soo much! To be more specific, the item I want is Lunarian's Mint Bao, any suggestions?
3L3tR1c_Sp1LL_Cyb3R

I agree with everyone else. It's a total time/gold black hole! But, it can be exciting at times. But for what you're talking about, hiring an Alchemist is absolutely the best course of action! Good luck!

Bonzly's Significant Otter

Inquisitive Traveler

Shay Straylight
Yeah... alchemy is a screaming s**t show gold sink.

rofl

Dangerous Dabbler

3L3tR1c_Sp1LL_Cyb3R
Cimeara
3L3tR1c_Sp1LL_Cyb3R
Kilted Giraffe
3L3tR1c_Sp1LL_Cyb3R

Thank you soo much! To be more specific, the item I want is Lunarian's Mint Bao, any suggestions?

Oh dear. Ooooookay, this is how you check an alchemy formula... first I went and found the listing of the formula in Lei_Trigar's thread;

Formula 10: Lunarian's Mint Bao

120,000 gold
1 Sweet Lunarian
5 Aquarium Cloud
10 Clover Fluff Plushie
5 Porcelina Soft Mint Beret
5 Moon Lantern
1 Bottled Up Moonlight
10 Bag of Petals
(Chance of success: medium)

Then I checked each component in the Marketplace. The only two problem ones were the "Bottled Up Moonlight" and the ""Bag of Petals". The petals... ugh. You need 10 of them, and they're very pricey (if available at all):

Bag of Petals:
Store Price: 100 gold
Lowest Buy Now Price: 900,000g
Average Buy Price: 763,208g + 13%
"A carefully-measured variety of assorted petals."
Tags: bag of petals component alchemy philosopher cache

The "store price" of 100 gold means that Gaia thought they'd be relatively easy to find, but no. You can tell by the tags that it comes from the Philosopher's Cache, but so do a ton of other components and apparently these are still very rare.

For the moonlight, the Marketplace search showed me there was a formula to make it:

Formula 1: Bottled Up Moonlight

2500 gold
5 Moonbeam
1 Empty Bottle
(Chance of success: very low)

When I check those components though, I find that "Moonbeam" is also very rare. Unlike "Bag of Petals" there are at least some available... but at about 2 million gold apiece, and you need 5:

Moonbeam:
Store Price: 1,000 gold
Lowest Buy Now Price: 2,200,000g
Average Buy Price: 1,880,760g -4%
"A soft cylinder of moonlight."
Tags: moonbeam component alchemy philosopher cache

Soooooo... you need about 10 million for the "Bottled Up Moonlight" and about 8 or 9 million for the 10 "Bag of Petals" and several hundred thousand for everything else plus the crafting cost.

Just so you know. sweatdrop

O.G. Shapeshifter

29,125 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Full closet 200
3L3tR1c_Sp1LL_Cyb3R
Kilted Giraffe
3L3tR1c_Sp1LL_Cyb3R

its a waste of gold to make any of them
just buy the item from the marketplace
Cimeara

...........................................................................................................................
Just so you know. sweatdrop

Thank you SO much for this, I hope to get it somehow someday ^^ Thank you again for all this wonderful information
3L3tR1c_Sp1LL_Cyb3R
Thank you for the help heart

oh yeah > biggrin
oh yeah posting on a closed thread....... MY closed thread xD
bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump
omg o-o just 100 more, pleeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaase >^<

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces