Welcome to Gaia! ::

Lucky Angel

User Image

Greetings fellow Gaian's,

I'll start off by asking, why so serious?...

This system is new and possibly still in the works. As time passes, certain aspects will be adjusted, changed or even removed.

I've been on this site for many years, meaning I've participated in many of events and adapted to many changes as the years have gone by.
In my opinion, this creation is genius! It looks promising and most definitely seems exciting.

Additional discussion

Majority of the threads submitted in this forum are about the expense of participating.
The more people participate, the lower the costs are going to be.

For example. Think back when Gaia released body dye. It started off at quite an expense, but later became affordable.

User Image

Dedicated Lover

12,650 Points
  • Healer 50
  • Survivor 150
  • Alchemy Level 3 100
II Pomy II
User Image

Greetings fellow Gaian's,

I'll start off by asking, why so serious?...

This system is new and possibly still in the works. As time passes, certain aspects will be adjusted, changed or even removed.

I've been on this site for many years, meaning I've participated in many of events and adapted to many changes as the years have gone by.
In my opinion, this creation is genius! It looks promising and most definitely seems exciting.

Additional discussion

Majority of the threads submitted in this forum are about the expense of participating.
The more people participate, the lower the costs are going to be.

For example. Think back when Gaia released body dye. It started off at quite an expense, but later became affordable.

User Image
blame greedy users ? ignorant users a? or the ones who just dont care? i blame them all>3

Gracious Trader

Nicely said. Personally, I'm just miffed that no one seems to have started an item list of the shiny new toys we can make. I'm too lazy to mess with it myself so I'm planning to just buy the stuff I want. redface

Wheezing Pieslinger

Personally, this is one of the more exciting things to happen on Gaia for years. I don't know why, but it's a combination of making new items, being able to level up, and chance. Not to mention a chance at backwings, and cliche as they are on Gaia D:

Lucky Angel

TrulyCapricious
Nicely said. Personally, I'm just miffed that no one seems to have started an item list of the shiny new toys we can make. I'm too lazy to mess with it myself so I'm planning to just buy the stuff I want. redface
User Image

Cheers. I felt something positive had to be said amongst majority of the hate threads. User Image

I was considering making one, but I thought someone would have created one by now. User Image

User Image

Invisible Hoarder

I'm sorry but what mostly dissapointing is that Gaia's been starting to immitate Tinierme abit too much. Especially now with the Item Alchemy.

Gracious Trader

II Pomy II

Do it, pretty please? surprised heart heart

And yeah, I know. I'm honestly amazed by the anger over this. We've been asking for back wings for years and years and Gaia has not only released them, they have released them in a strictly gold-based manner. No GC required. Everyone should be over the moon. It seems that even when Gaia gives us exactly what we say we want, the users still get angry. They just can't win. sad

Lucky Angel

TrulyCapricious
Do it, pretty please? surprised heart heart

And yeah, I know. I'm honestly amazed by the anger over this. We've been asking for back wings for years and years and Gaia has not only released them, they have released them in a strictly gold-based manner. No GC required. Everyone should be over the moon. It seems that even when Gaia gives us exactly what we say we want, the users still get angry. They just can't win. sad
User Image

There is a guide already being made here.

I was jumping for joy when I saw that we finally got back wings. People need to learn how to be a bit more appreciative.

User Image

Gracious Trader

II Pomy II

Yay! heart Winter Hue. heart

And I know! I'm really excited to see what they look like! surprised And with as fast as people seem to be racing through the levels, we might not have to wait very long. mrgreen

Lionheart

I never thought Pomy frequented the new-feature forums! Ono
But as silly as this may sound to the skeptic, it's totally true. It's also like RIGs: when it first comes out, the fail items are selling for 500k+. Give it a day or two, and BAM, it's selling for 10k-20k. Honestly.
It can work.

But i am worried inflation will increase regardless.

Lucky Angel

Serethielle
I never thought Pomy frequented the new-feature forums! Ono
But as silly as this may sound to the skeptic, it's totally true. It's also like RIGs: when it first comes out, the fail items are selling for 500k+. Give it a day or two, and BAM, it's selling for 10k-20k. Honestly.
User Image

I most certainly do! I couldn't help myself with this new feature. 4laugh

User Image

Lucky Angel

Lonely Sex Symbol

II Pomy II
someone wants those new angel wings cool

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash