Welcome to Gaia! ::

Melodious Rogue

Hello everyone! I am cleaning out my vast supply of items for various level 2 & 3 alchemy formulae (that aren't the super expensive alchemy-only components) and some of the formulae themselves, since I am now level 4 and have no need of them, and I am too lazy to try to sell them. I have the related items listed beneath the recipe. Just tell me what you'd like and it's yours.

Here is what I have:

CLOSED FOR NOW :3

Posessed Cat

I'd love the trap jaws. What level 4 formulas are you working on, maybe I can send a few ingredients or recipes your way?

Melodious Rogue

Dr. Delicious
I'd love the trap jaws. What level 4 formulas are you working on, maybe I can send a few ingredients or recipes your way?

I will send them over!

Mostly Black Neko Cosplays, Captain Ara's Nestegg, Holy $#!T, and Autopsy Scar (though I know a lot of them have a good number of price-y components...)

Posessed Cat

Diplomancer
Dr. Delicious

I will send them over!

Mostly Black Neko Cosplays, Captain Ara's Nestegg, Holy $#!T, and Autopsy Scar (though I know a lot of them have a good number of price-y components...)

Awesome thank you! I have a habit of opening giftboxes and trunks, if I get some more scars I'll keep you in mind! smile

Melodious Rogue

Dr. Delicious

Awesome thank you! I have a habit of opening giftboxes and trunks, if I get some more scars I'll keep you in mind! smile

That would be wonderful...thank you!
ill take wat ever u will give me if u have anything left

Sparkly Warlord

17,300 Points
  • 20 Wins 100
  • 50 Wins 150
Diplomancer
just so you know you can still use lv 3 formulas for xp at lv 4

Melodious Rogue

Istoleyourtaco
Diplomancer
just so you know you can still use lv 3 formulas for xp at lv 4

I know...but 1 point out of 40 seems so terribly inefficient, and level 4 formulae aren't as challenging, it seems, as level 3's.

Liberal Nerd

12,475 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Generous 100
I really love the jelly-fish dress, and I'd love to try to make it and would appreciate the formula/components.

BTW- i'm still stuck at level 1 (almost 2!)- got any good hints for advancing, like easy formulas or anything? Everything seems to involve expensive components and lots of them....

Melodious Rogue

Eriu-hime
I really love the jelly-fish dress, and I'd love to try to make it and would appreciate the formula/components.

BTW- i'm still stuck at level 1 (almost 2!)- got any good hints for advancing, like easy formulas or anything? Everything seems to involve expensive components and lots of them....

I'll send them right over to you :3

Level 1 & 2, the event alchemy items (such as the 2k11 Masquerade Brooch), Starter Kits, and Orb Aggregates are where it's at. After that, everything gets tied up with the one or two expensive items in each recipe. I think 3rd level cost me...ugh...had to be close to a million. But that's a lot because I'm impatient sweatdrop

Liberal Nerd

12,475 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Generous 100
Diplomancer
Dr. Delicious

I will send them over!

What are some components that you may need/are looking for?

Liberal Nerd

12,475 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Generous 100
Diplomancer
Eriu-hime

I'll send them right over to you :3

Level 1 & 2, the event alchemy items (such as the 2k11 Masquerade Brooch), Starter Kits, and Orb Aggregates are where it's at. After that, everything gets tied up with the one or two expensive items in each recipe. I think 3rd level cost me...ugh...had to be close to a million. But that's a lot because I'm impatient sweatdrop

Thanks!

I have noticed the event items can be easier to pull off, simply because the components are either given out during the event or easy to get or cheap on the MP.

Melodious Rogue

Eriu-hime
Diplomancer
Dr. Delicious

I will send them over!

Mostly paper cat ears, cat bands, and scars razz

Also, this will take more than one trade...

Posessed Cat

Eriu-hime

My personal advice is to make and create caches, you can always sell them! They can be a bit time intensive however.

Liberal Nerd

12,475 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Generous 100
Diplomancer
Eriu-hime
Diplomancer
Dr. Delicious

I will send them over!

Mostly paper cat ears, cat bands, and scars razz

Also, this will take more than one trade...

oh, i have paper cat ears and a cat band! i will send you them.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff