Welcome to Gaia! ::

Invisible Seeker

I've looked around, and haven't read anything directly answering my question, so here it goes:

Do I have to craft a different formula in order to progress towards the next level? In other words, if I craft more than one of the same formula, will I still see the benefit of progressing towards the next level?

Thanks so much in advance for your answers!
emotion_yatta

Unholy Angel

You still get XP from crafting the same formula. 3nodding

Invisible Seeker

Grandpa Rei
You still get XP from crafting the same formula. 3nodding

Thank you! cat_4laugh

Sparkly Warlord

12,800 Points
  • 20 Wins 100
  • 50 Wins 150
  • 1 Win 50
tinklR
I've looked around, and haven't read anything directly answering my question, so here it goes:

Do I have to craft a different formula in order to progress towards the next level? In other words, if I craft more than one of the same formula, will I still see the benefit of progressing towards the next level?

emotion_yatta

You can craft as many of the same formula as you to get to the next lv . You can craft 10 philosopher's caches to get to lv 2 . The only restirction is that you only get xp from formulas of ur current lv or 1lv below so you can make repeats of a lv 1 formula to get to lv 3 but once at lv 3 that formula will no longer give xp . You will then need to make a lv 2 or 3 formula .

it takes 10 formulas of your current lv to get to the next lv or 20 formulas of the lv just below yours except at lv 3 it takes 30.

Invisible Seeker

Istoleyourtaco
tinklR

emotion_yatta

You can craft as many of the same formula as you to get to the next lv . You can craft 10 philosopher's caches to get to lv 2 . The only restirction is that you only get xp from formulas of ur current lv or 1lv below so you can make repeats of a lv 1 formula to get to lv 3 but once at lv 3 that formula will no longer give xp . You will then need to make a lv 2 or 3 formula .

it takes 10 formulas of your current lv to get to the next lv or 20 formulas of the lv just below yours except at lv 3 it takes 30.

Ooh, thank you so much for explaining that to me exclaim
emotion_bigheart

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get Items
Get Gaia Cash
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff