Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dedicated Lover

12,650 Points
  • Healer 50
  • Survivor 150
  • Alchemy Level 3 100
gaia_nitemareleft so i have been collecting gold and components and suck can someone help a lil level 3 alchemist like me level up ? what do you recommend for getting to level 10 ? I would love any help thank gaia_nitemareright

Altruistic Grimm

I would recommend making Orb Aggregates, to level 3. Which is 3,000 Regular Orbs.

Dedicated Lover

12,650 Points
  • Healer 50
  • Survivor 150
  • Alchemy Level 3 100
Totoro Ki
I would recommend making Orb Aggregates, to level 3. Which is 3,000 Regular Orbs.
Bro i is level 3 lol im stuck her collecting what i new for future transmutations lol. 4laugh

Sparkly Warlord

17,300 Points
  • 20 Wins 100
  • 50 Wins 150
pandexX
gaia_nitemareleft so i have been collecting gold and components and suck can someone help a lil level 3 alchemist like me level up ? what do you recommend for getting to level 10 ? I would love any help thank gaia_nitemareright

for lv 3 the easiest formula is fausto's bottle but it is alos popular so it may not be easy to find .The next easiest is sundae treat.

lv 4 the easiest is wingding
Another easy lv3 formula is Levianono.
Although, the formula itself is hard to obtian. :c

Perle Angelique's Significant Otter

Benevolent Hellraiser

21,450 Points
  • Winged 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Hunter 50
Sundae's treat is a little obnoxious due to the price of the Bento Bunny...XP

Level threes are tricky; you could always form easy level twos; but that would take a LOT of crafting. My advice: Use an alchemy guide that tells you all the ingredients of the formulae, and form a game plan from there. Discover which formulae are hard due to everyone trying them (Fausto's bottle; it's tough to find usually), and which ones just aren't worth the cost. DON'T Form a Twinkle Truffle! Not only is it expensive, but the stupid thing won't sell afterward. I know, I've got one gathering dust in my invo. Monochrome battle pants are fairly easy, but you'd have a hard time selling them. Decent item to craft if you're going to keep them, though.

Sexy Cutie-Pie

34,550 Points
  • Buggin' 500
  • Get Dissed! 25
  • Olympian 200
I'm stumping through level 3 right now as well! Over halfway through... phew...

Know what formulas you want and watch the market like a hawk for ones that are harder to find to be put on sale. Make caches for your components, selling the unopened ones you don't need for the formula you need at the time.

9,650 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Alchemy Level 2 100
  • Forum Regular 100
Turn your ads ON if you have adblock. Gaia gas made it so that they have a tendency to drop Bedouin skirts/turbans etc. once daily These can be saved up to be turned into Level 3 Turbans, Skirts etc. Didn't know this until I decided to do some digging. Thank goodness i'm only Level Two or I would have missed out.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff