Welcome to Gaia! ::

Quaint Bunny

59,925 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Cute 200
  • Stellar Lieutenant 200
Probably some people are indeed trying to keep them up; especially those who kinda invested in them sweatdrop Hopefully there will be some kind of announcement about the drop in prices for the alchemy boxes smile

The Frostinator's Husband

Man-Hungry Abomination

12,700 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Abomination 100
  • Alchemy Level 6 100
lilloulou
Probably some people are indeed trying to keep them up; especially those who kinda invested in them sweatdrop Hopefully there will be some kind of announcement about the drop in prices for the alchemy boxes smile

Yeah, or someone had a moment of weakness and opened tons for the recipe. You never know I guess. razz

Fluffy Lightbringer

11,700 Points
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Unstoppable Egg Hunter 250
I just noticed quite a few of the other formulas have actually been changed to make them easier to actually make. In fact, I actually was able to buy the flaxen princess locks without having to chop an arm and a leg off to buy it. XD [Yeah originally since the brown locks were so hard to make the other two locks were like... UBER high in price]

Also, THANK YOU FOR MAKING THE CACHE AND CASE EASIER TO MAKE/OBTAIN. Now I shall bust my behind to get the money up to make the items 8D

Enduring Loiterer

7,850 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Streaker 200
  • Loiterer 100
Though I don't understand the meaning of love

I have a Golden Giftbox I was almost finished with, went to look at what I needed and it said I had 1 item ready to create.

Lo and behold it was the Cache formula I had, every requirement had dropped to 50 instead of 500, so I made & sold it promptly before the price starts go down in the marketplace XD

I do not mind if I die trying.

Original Gawker

16,050 Points
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Conversationalist 100
Was the chance of success always 'very low'?
Seriously, I've sunk about 100k into crafting a case and STILL haven't made it.
If I had known that was going to happen, I would have just bought one.
gonk

Eternal Sex Symbol

44,250 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Battle Hardened 150
One of the Devs posted about it in an SF thread, they just did it yesterday. Super glad, I went out into Towns and got nearly everything, though bought the fish on the Exchange/MP (I'm not good at the Fishing game) and I finished crafting it, now I gotta wait until someone buys it from me. cat_rofl

Quaint Bunny

59,925 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Cute 200
  • Stellar Lieutenant 200
frankensweets
Was the chance of success always 'very low'?
Seriously, I've sunk about 100k into crafting a case and STILL haven't made it.
If I had known that was going to happen, I would have just bought one.
gonk

Even if the chance of success is 'very low', isn't 40 tries a bit too much? Maybe you should try to ask around, even the SF thread if needed because that seems kinda strange sweatdrop

Distinct Prophet

marshmallowcreampie
One of the Devs posted about it in an SF thread, they just did it yesterday. Super glad, I went out into Towns and got nearly everything, though bought the fish on the Exchange/MP (I'm not good at the Fishing game) and I finished crafting it, now I gotta wait until someone buys it from me. cat_rofl

The fishing game is easier if you invest in a better pole than the standard one. =)

Eternal Sex Symbol

44,250 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Battle Hardened 150
ninniku
marshmallowcreampie

The fishing game is easier if you invest in a better pole than the standard one. =)

I know, but I still have a REALLY hard time. cat_gonk Like whistling, it's one of those things that I just can't do.

Lonely Citizen

12,650 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Megathread 100
Is it a good thing that they are getting cheap?

Dangerous Dabbler

l3utterfli777
Is it a good thing that they are getting cheap?

Yes!

Cheaper means more people will open them. Opening them is how to get more of the currently rare and expensive components out into the Marketplace, and we hope the prices will then get cheaper for those, too.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff