Welcome to Gaia! ::

Tipsy Businessman

12,300 Points
  • Alchemy Level 3 100
  • Alchemy Level 4 100
  • Alchemy Level 5 100
Looking for formula's that mainly use cache's...
Currently I'm lvl 3 Alchemy, what formula's do you recommend I make for this level?

Clever Goat

Most "cache only" formulas have a very low success rate, so they aren't really that great to do if you're on the same level.
Level 1 has moonstones, sunstones and cepholopodian artifacts, which are great and useful in higher level formulas.

Tipsy Businessman

12,300 Points
  • Alchemy Level 3 100
  • Alchemy Level 4 100
  • Alchemy Level 5 100
HiIdr
Most "cache only" formulas have a very low success rate, so they aren't really that great to do if you're on the same level.
Level 1 has moonstones, sunstones and cepholopodian artifacts, which are great and useful in higher level formulas.

Yeah, I've found that out. I have several thousand caches though and under 10k per attempt doesn't even dent me. xD Though I wish there was a way to raise the success rate.
I've mostly followed this guide for levelling. Yes, it uses just Cache Formulas so you're probably going to fail a lot (especially on Ectoplasm, going through this level was a pain) but you can sell some crafted components to get back the gold. So far I haven't lost gold over Alchemy.

Tipsy Businessman

12,300 Points
  • Alchemy Level 3 100
  • Alchemy Level 4 100
  • Alchemy Level 5 100
netamii
I've mostly followed this guide for levelling. Yes, it uses just Cache Formulas so you're probably going to fail a lot (especially on Ectoplasm, going through this level was a pain) but you can sell some crafted components to get back the gold. So far I haven't lost gold over Alchemy.

Well yesterday I made it to lvl 5, it is a bit annoying to have to continuously attempt to craft since the success rates are soo low. But seeing as I have soo many caches I feel it's cheaper to just spend gold on the crafting cost than to gather up all the components. Also seems a bit faster this way.
INDIVISIBILITIES
netamii

Well yesterday I made it to lvl 5, it is a bit annoying to have to continuously attempt to craft since the success rates are soo low. But seeing as I have soo many caches I feel it's cheaper to just spend gold on the crafting cost than to gather up all the components. Also seems a bit faster this way.
Yeah, I think it's the cheapest and fastest way to level up. Level 5 is a weird one, I got lucky with crafting sun/moonstones and passed almost immidiately ;D

Tipsy Businessman

12,300 Points
  • Alchemy Level 3 100
  • Alchemy Level 4 100
  • Alchemy Level 5 100
netamii
INDIVISIBILITIES
netamii

Yeah, I think it's the cheapest and fastest way to level up. Level 5 is a weird one, I got lucky with crafting sun/moonstones and passed almost immidiately ;D

I've been mainly working on components I'll use in the future when I start going for backwings.
I haven't bought anything for level 5 yet, took a break after I hit it and been focusing on doing other things. Lvl 1 - 4 I threw through in a day. And lvl 5 I reached at like 1 - 2 am.
INDIVISIBILITIES
netamii
INDIVISIBILITIES
netamii

I've been mainly working on components I'll use in the future when I start going for backwings.
I haven't bought anything for level 5 yet, took a break after I hit it and been focusing on doing other things. Lvl 1 - 4 I threw through in a day. And lvl 5 I reached at like 1 - 2 am.

Wow, pretty ambitious xd I only keep in mind components for the crown...
Now with Caches in bulk from Bifrost and people dumping them in DD all the time it's gotten way easier to level up. But on the other hand if you want a formula from Alchemist Case it's probably gotten hella expensive Dx

Tipsy Businessman

12,300 Points
  • Alchemy Level 3 100
  • Alchemy Level 4 100
  • Alchemy Level 5 100
netamii
INDIVISIBILITIES
netamii
INDIVISIBILITIES
netamii

Now with Caches in bulk from Bifrost and people dumping them in DD all the time it's gotten way easier to level up. But on the other hand if you want a formula from Alchemist Case it's probably gotten hella expensive Dx

Ahaha, I never collect my DC or use the DD all my caches I purchased cause it seemed like the faster/easier way to level up. Though I did look at the cases and the price is staggering in comparison.
INDIVISIBILITIES
netamii
INDIVISIBILITIES
netamii
INDIVISIBILITIES
netamii

Ahaha, I never collect my DC or use the DD all my caches I purchased cause it seemed like the faster/easier way to level up. Though I did look at the cases and the price is staggering in comparison.
Well, right now lots of people not interested in Alchemy at all are opening Caches because of GoFusion and either selling them or DD dumping them. But collect DC! It has been updated recently (yesterday??) and now gives gold more compatible with the post big market bang situation. And you can also happen to get a star/heart Charm emotion_dowant

Tipsy Businessman

12,300 Points
  • Alchemy Level 3 100
  • Alchemy Level 4 100
  • Alchemy Level 5 100
netamii
INDIVISIBILITIES
netamii
INDIVISIBILITIES
netamii

Well, right now lots of people not interested in Alchemy at all are opening Caches because of GoFusion and either selling them or DD dumping them. But collect DC! It has been updated recently (yesterday??) and now gives gold more compatible with the post big market bang situation. And you can also happen to get a star/heart Charm emotion_dowant

I don't do anything with go fusion, and the amounts of gold are still minimal in comparison. Yeah they have updated it. but 100k does nothing for me now a days.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff