20,150 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Object of Affection 150
Mirray
Abject_Muse
Mirray
and those damn flowers oAo

i'm selling my box. i've heard too many horror stories about opening it up and getting a -20k item. no way man. nooo way.
I'm debating on selling mine too. I made two and the one I opened gave me a $50,000, Tentacreep Forumla.
quite a step down sad *weighs options* 250k or 20k? i really don't know.. lol
I know and I'm thinking they will only go up now. Well, after the majority sell theirs off and since all the cheaper versions of the gift box formula will be gone tomorrow. That's what I'm hoping atleast.

Fashionable Genius

Abject_Muse
Mirray
Abject_Muse
Mirray

i'm selling my box. i've heard too many horror stories about opening it up and getting a -20k item. no way man. nooo way.
I'm debating on selling mine too. I made two and the one I opened gave me a $50,000, Tentacreep Forumla.
I know and I'm thinking they will only go up now. Well, after the majority sell theirs off and since all the cheaper versions of the gift box formula will be gone tomorrow. That's what I'm hoping atleast.

There is a formula that used to take 10 golden giftboxes. Now its only 5.
Somehow I doubt its worth making the formula.

Sparkly Shapeshifter

14,500 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Marathon 300
Abject_Muse
Mirray
Abject_Muse
Mirray

yeah people will have to buy our giftboxes to make their formula O3O haha.. i hope...

Lonely Visionary

20,150 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Battle Hardened 150
Mysterious A
Abject_Muse
Mirray
Abject_Muse
Mirray

Yeah, I've heard of it before. I wonder what you even get from it. Probably nothing worthwhile, like you mentioned.

It's good that they lowered the number though. 10 is just crazy. sweatdrop
so glad i had the time schedule of towns for when the times of days changed. minimum time in towns for maximum number of boxes. heart

Destructive Reveler

I actually had dreams of picking up stuff in towns. emotion_donotwant

Destructive Reveler

Mysterious A
Abject_Muse
Mirray
Abject_Muse
Mirray

The alchemist case still takes to golden giftboxes. I got two formulas to make it.
Yes i used to do the towns a little bit and have stopped, but now I'm all about the towns haha
Avalei

hahaha this was awesome

Destructive Reveler

7raindrops
Avalei

hahaha this was awesome
To those who are not dreaming of it. I was spending most of the day in towns (I was running a trading thread with cheap items)

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff