Welcome to Gaia! ::

9,100 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
I want to know the fastest way to lvl up and the cheapest. Anything will help, thanks!

Aged Gaian

orb aggregates, will get you to level 3 if you grind a lot of orbs from zomg.

9,100 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
razz
Sphyxia
orb aggregates, will get you to level 3 if you grind a lot of orbs from zomg.

sad
I don't have chess to zomg. I use gaia on my iPad and I don't currently have a laptop or computer.

Star

Orb aggregates. You can play zomg for those.

The next one up I suggest is Amigo taco. You can acquire salt from aquamarine caches and those aren't very expensive.

Cool Cleric's Queen

Divine Healer

32,040 Points
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Object of Affection 150
Amigo Taco is the way to go for lvl'ing to 3 without zOMG! to get orb aggregate. Takes a lot of amigo pants and salt.

Mythical Bookworm

20,875 Points
  • Enemy of the Goat 25
  • Magical Gems 500
  • Megathread 100
avichatraths
I want to know the fastest way to lvl up and the cheapest. Anything will help, thanks!

Like a few others have said, you can make some amigos tacos to level up a bit. ^^
And if you need some Philosopher's Cache: Aquamarine bags, just let me know and I'll send you some :3

9,100 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
Okay, now that I'm lvl 3. What is something that I can alch? Trying not to loose too much money haha

Destructive Sex Symbol

avichatraths
Okay, now that I'm lvl 3. What is something that I can alch? Trying not to loose too much money haha
for alchemy you must be willing to lose moneyOR you can buy a shitload of caches and craft only components

9,100 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
Tyrannical Duke aIexander
avichatraths
for alchemy you must be willing to lose moneyOR you can buy a shitload of caches and craft only components

Ah, we'll if I have to loose money, what makes me loose the least amount of money?

Destructive Sex Symbol

avichatraths
Tyrannical Duke aIexander
avichatraths

Ah, we'll if I have to loose money, what makes me loose the least amount of money?
heres a thread
http://www.gaiaonline.com/gaia/redirect.php?r=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.gaiaonline.com%2Fforum%2Fgaia-item-alchemy%2Fultimate-alchemy-formula-guide-100-140-backwings-made%2Ft.74615639%2F

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff