Welcome to Gaia! ::

Ice-Cold Angel

34,125 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Winged 100
  • Pie For All! 300
I remember reading in the ATA from this week that this girl spent millions attempting to craft Aurora Kitten Star, but when I failed a few times make Orb Aggregates I didn't lose any gold when I failed.

Bonzly's Significant Otter

Inquisitive Traveler

yes, you lose the csst of making th item. So if it costs 7k and you fail, you're out 7k. You keep all the components though and just have to try again.

8,750 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Bidding War 100
  • Elocutionist 200
uncool but it the price we pay

Dangerous Dabbler

Sasune
I remember reading in the ATA from this week that this girl spent millions attempting to craft Aurora Kitten Star, but when I failed a few times make Orb Aggregates I didn't lose any gold when I failed.

There is an occasional bug with Orb Aggregates where the item doesn't get made but without being an "official" fail, where it doesn't show the pop-up picture of the two alchemist chibis after an explosion. If you don't see the pop-up, you don't lose gold.

It seems to happen when attempting a lot of Orb Aggregates in a row.

Ice-Cold Angel

34,125 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Winged 100
  • Pie For All! 300
Cimeara
Sasune

There is an occasional bug with Orb Aggregates where the item doesn't get made but without being an "official" fail, where it doesn't show the pop-up picture of the two alchemist chibis after an explosion. If you don't see the pop-up, you don't lose gold.

It seems to happen when attempting a lot of Orb Aggregates in a row.
Oh okay, cool. I'm glad I didn't lose any gold.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff