Welcome to Gaia! ::

I have the formula, I'm just not interested enough to attempt use of the alchemy section of Gaia... and I just want an "L" on my avatar's chest...

Aged Shapeshifter

I might be willing to make it. Do you have all the ingrediants?
Oyayubihime
Honestly, I have no idea. I might just have the formula.

Aged Shapeshifter

Low Budget Man Returns
Oyayubihime

I looked at the formula at the bifrost, and the ingredients are going to cost more that buying it outright, but I assume you don't have 2bil. since you asked someone to make it for you. I have a wingding in my inventory I could give you for free if you want it.

Edit: Here's the ingedients, just in case you have them.

1 Number 2 Pencil
1 Lovers' Letters
1 Bookish Insect
1 Red Sorcerer's Book
1 Blue Sorcerer's Book
1 Green Sorcerer's Book
1 Exclamation Mark Mood Bubble Accessory
1 Disemboarded Keys
Oyayubihime
Low Budget Man Returns
Oyayubihime

I looked at the formula at the bifrost, and the ingredients are going to cost more that buying it outright, but I assume you don't have 2bil. since you asked someone to make it for you. I have a wingding in my inventory I could give you for free if you want it.

1 Number 2 Pencil
1 Lovers' Letters
1 Bookish Insect
1 Red Sorcerer's Book
1 Blue Sorcerer's Book
1 Green Sorcerer's Book
1 Disemboarded Keys

Oh, good lord... I only bought the wingding formula because it was 800,000 or something like that. I thought I could've gotten out of it cheaper. I only have 9mil right now. I never acquired one of those gold generating items. I don't even know what they are...

Eloquent Informer

37,875 Points
  • Winged 100
  • Balance Begets Creation 500
  • Waffles! 25
Low Budget Man Returns
Oyayubihime
Low Budget Man Returns
Oyayubihime

1 Number 2 Pencil
1 Lovers' Letters
1 Bookish Insect
1 Red Sorcerer's Book
1 Blue Sorcerer's Book
1 Green Sorcerer's Book
1 Disemboarded Keys

Oh, good lord... I only bought the wingding formula because it was 800,000 or something like that. I thought I could've gotten out of it cheaper. I only have 9mil right now. I never acquired one of those gold generating items. I don't even know what they are...
You should never acquire one of those gold generating items. They are the reason prices have risen so high in the Marketplace. There are ways to earn gold that don't directly poison the economy.

Aged Shapeshifter

I went ahead and gifted it to you. Also, I agree with Platonix, don't buy gold generators.
Oyayubihime
I went ahead and gifted it to you. Also, I agree with Platonix, don't buy gold generators.
I assure you I won't. And wow, thank you.... I don't know how I could possibly repay you...

Aged Shapeshifter

Low Budget Man Returns
Oyayubihime
I assure you I won't. And wow, thank you.... I don't know how I could possibly repay you...
Don't mention it smile I got it when the ecomomy wasn't insane. I figured you would put it to better use then I would.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff