Welcome to Gaia! ::

Barton Gaian

8,750 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Profitable 100
Okay, so I love doing alchemy on Gaia, but when I try completing a formula with the chance of Very Low, it's really a bother clicking complete and craft over AND OVER when I just get #$%! or something I've been trying to complete this one formula for over 30 minutes now. Any advice to help me get a greater chance of succeeding?

Single Bibliophile

16,475 Points
  • Battle: Cleric 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
nothing can increase a low chance except being higher level than what you are making.

Dangerous Dabbler

UtarikoKashi
Okay, so I love doing alchemy on Gaia, but when I try completing a formula with the chance of Very Low, it's really a bother clicking complete and craft over AND OVER when I just get #$%! or something I've been trying to complete this one formula for over 30 minutes now. Any advice to help me get a greater chance of succeeding?

Gain a level?
Seriously, the only proven way of improving your chances with success rates is to be a higher level alchemist than the level of the formula.

That said, if you keep failing over and over and (the important point) are NOT losing the crafting cost, then it's a glitch and you should contact Gaia staff.

There's also people who've had trouble crafting tons of the same formula in a row (example: Orb Aggregate) and they say that switching screens and doing something else will help when those stop working.

Demonic Businessman

28,400 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Winged 100
When this happens to me, I usually give it a break for a while, refresh, go do something else… and then when I come back it works in just a few tries. >> Alchemy can be such a troll.

Magical Glitch

31,375 Points
  • Wing Mastery 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Winged 100
QuickerPickerUpper
When this happens to me, I usually give it a break for a while, refresh, go do something else… and then when I come back it works in just a few tries. >> Alchemy can be such a troll.

^^ I was going to give this advice.~ ^^ Wait. Do other stuff, don't sit on that page. Go back to it later.

Vermillion Shapeshifter

Dunno if I was just lucky, but with some formulas all I had to do was wait a little when the window that says CRAFT pops up. I was able to craft like 4 or 5 "very low" items in a row in a single try. Like I said, I don't know if I was just extremely lucky, since sometimes I do wait and the thing blows up anyway, but I've noticed that doing things slowly and not franticly clicking Craft over and over helps.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff