Welcome to Gaia! ::

Ruthless Hurler

14,850 Points
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
  • Partygoer 500
  • Battle Hardened 150
So hello there. heart

I am a budding alchemist (level three here) and I want to level up. I have been crafting philosophers caches lately and I noticed my xp bar has no progress in it. question
Are level one formulas not counted? gonk
Also, how does the leveling up system work anyway? I would greatly appreciate your answers. heart

Pokekaiju Catcher

38,125 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Winged 100
  • Pokekaiju Catcher 500
mushroomhwang
So hello there. heart

I am a budding alchemist (level three here) and I want to level up. I have been crafting philosophers caches lately and I noticed my xp bar has no progress in it. question
Also, how does the leveling up system work anyway? I would greatly appreciate your answers. heart
Alrighty... As a level 3 alchemist, level 1 formulas no longer provide xp for you.
That means, you need to craft level 2-3 formulas to further level up.
More information protaining to this can be found in Zzyli's Introduction to Alchemy and Lei_Trigar's Ultimate Alchemy Guide. 3nodding

Ruthless Hurler

14,850 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Battle Hardened 150
Misfortuned Checkmate

Thanks! I get it now. sweatdrop heart

Pokekaiju Catcher

38,125 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Winged 100
  • Pokekaiju Catcher 500
mushroomhwang
Misfortuned Checkmate

Thanks! I get it now. sweatdrop heart

No problem. ^^
Glad to have helped. ^^

Golden Demon

mushroomhwang
So hello there. heart

at lvl 3 doing 1's gives no xp doing 2's gives 1 xp doing lvl 3 the lvl you are at gives 3 xp now once you lvl up you cant do lvl 2's and so on but lvl 3's at lvl 4 gives 1 xp and the lvl 4's give 4 xp if that makes sence XD

Ruthless Hurler

14,850 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Battle Hardened 150
Mastermind_BTG
mushroomhwang
So hello there. heart

at lvl 3 doing 1's gives no xp doing 2's gives 1 xp doing lvl 3 the lvl you are at gives 3 xp now once you lvl up you cant do lvl 2's and so on but lvl 3's at lvl 4 gives 1 xp and the lvl 4's give 4 xp if that makes sence XD

Lol. That was not confusing. At all. LOL xd Don't worry, I got the system already thanks to the lovely guides out there. Thanks anyways. heart

Golden Demon

mushroomhwang
Mastermind_BTG
mushroomhwang
So hello there. heart

Lol. That was not confusing. At all. LOL xd Don't worry, I got the system already thanks to the lovely guides out there. Thanks anyways. heart
yes there are many good guides out XD i just hope you enjoy alchemy XD

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces