Welcome to Gaia! ::

<3 </3
  Closed.

Do you like the Alchemy project going on?

Yes 0.22813688212928 22.8% [ 60 ]
No 0.098859315589354 9.9% [ 26 ]
Sometimes 0.23954372623574 24.0% [ 63 ]
Waste of money, too expensive. 0.43346007604563 43.3% [ 114 ]
Total Votes:[ 263 ]
< 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 >

Moonlight Bunny

22,725 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Over Easy 100
  • Sunny Side Up 100
iFairy Tail
Clearly stated and good luck in the future; Gaia wants the items affordable for everyone. biggrin

lol thank you, it took me hours to type all that, lol. xp

Even then I forgot to address the issue of cost. A lot of people are complaining about the high cost of ingredients/items to use for alchemy. But of course it's over-inflated, it's NEW. Just like every other 'new' thing on Gaia prices are high because of high demand. And if you're in a tearing hurry to get to lvl 3 (so you can sit there and wait for lvl 4+ stuff to become available - lol) you'll have to pay a premium because everyone else is also in a huge rush to get to lvl 3 too. That's how supply and demand works.

If you are willing to be patient it should be much cheaper in the not too distant future, at least to progress through the first few levels. Once the majority of keen alchemists have used up all the lvl 1-3 items they need and are looking for higher level items prices on the beginner stuff should plummet for newer aspiring alchemists and those with more frugal budgets. 3nodding

Enigmatic Duelist

I'm a failure...level 1 with one exp. emotion_kirakira

Enigmatic Duelist

iFairy Tail
twister of shadows
I'm a failure...level 1 with one exp. emotion_kirakira

That's really good though! Some people haven't even tried! heart

Thanks but I don't think they can fix it. Its system is way to complicated...You don't see a golden giftbox floating around everyday...

Ice-Cold Angel

34,125 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Winged 100
  • Pie For All! 300
iFairy Tail
Sasune
I forgot to mention this a few days ago, but I'm now level 3. Right now it's basically impossible to reach level 4 right now unless you have some very deep pockets.

Thanks for letting us now, may you continue reaching and levelling up.
Thanks!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces