Welcome to Gaia! ::

Prismatic Unicorn

76,950 Points
  • Fairy bread fancier 500
  • Just A Regular User 500
  • Wing Mastery 100
toufufu
thanks to this guide I finally reached level 10 ez 4laugh
also question, is the wings achievement unavailable anymore? can't seem to find recipes for the wings..

It's definitely possible to craft backwings (difficult, frustrating, time-consuming, but possible)! You either have a chance of getting the quests from the Alchemist's Case that you can craft or buy, or you can buy quests directly from the Cash Shop from 999GC (people don't usually buy these to resell, you'd probably be best off to save up to buy GC cards from another user in the MP/Exchange and use those to buy your quest(s) if you're not able to buy GC with RL money).

Demon

Zzyli
toufufu
thanks to this guide I finally reached level 10 ez 4laugh
also question, is the wings achievement unavailable anymore? can't seem to find recipes for the wings..

It's definitely possible to craft backwings (difficult, frustrating, time-consuming, but possible)! You either have a chance of getting the quests from the Alchemist's Case that you can craft or buy, or you can buy quests directly from the Cash Shop from 999GC (people don't usually buy these to resell, you'd probably be best off to save up to buy GC cards from another user in the MP/Exchange and use those to buy your quest(s) if you're not able to buy GC with RL money).
oh! I just checked, this must be it right?
User Image
the gcash offer atm would let me buy this at 5 bucks... tempting eek

Prismatic Unicorn

76,950 Points
  • Fairy bread fancier 500
  • Just A Regular User 500
  • Wing Mastery 100
toufufu
User Image

The Winged Crafting Chest has just got a 'chance' at getting the item, you want to buy the quest directly. You want to get the appropriate Inizio Quest depending on which type of wings you'd like from La Victoire, these sell for 999GC each.

Demon

Zzyli
toufufu
User Image

The Winged Crafting Chest has just got a 'chance' at getting the item, you want to buy the quest directly. You want to get the appropriate Inizio Quest depending on which type of wings you'd like from La Victoire, these sell for 999GC each.
oh... burning_eyes
i think i get it now oml... i just found the thread that breaks down the recipes and i think i'm gonna have to think again if I want to commit to this.. I never knew it was this much of a commitment gonk
But thanks for the help! I literally don't ever go to cash shop and realizing each quest is only 999gc aha...

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff