Welcome to Gaia! ::

Kawaii Saint

14,750 Points
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Object of Affection 150
This guide is very helpful...

Too bad lvl 9 is a biatch to get through...
emotion_bigvein

9,900 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Citizen 200
gaia_nitemareleft emotion_bigheart gaia_nitemareright

Invisible Elder

17,100 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Partygoer 500
Does anyone else have the theory that once you get to the last two formulas to level up your percent chances are lowered dramatically?
I just need one more success and I will be level 10.

Rainbow Angel

28,350 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Novice Attacker 150
  • Novice Healer 150
slapthefatcat2
Does anyone else have the theory that once you get to the last two formulas to level up your percent chances are lowered dramatically?

Insofar as I can tell, the odds of success are equal no matter where you are in a particular level. (I also run the (sadly neglected) crafting odds thread). It just often seems frustrating when you're really close to a particular goal but can't get there. If you, or anyone else were able to collect specific data showing some kind of correlation, I'd be more than happy to revise my theory though.

A minor blessing of the inflation though is that crafting costs are relatively trivial, even on the most expensive attempts.

Invisible Elder

17,100 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Partygoer 500
Zzyli
slapthefatcat2

Insofar as I can tell, the odds of success are equal no matter where you are in a particular level. (I also run the (sadly neglected) crafting odds thread). It just often seems frustrating when you're really close to a particular goal but can't get there. If you, or anyone else were able to collect specific data showing some kind of correlation, I'd be more than happy to revise my theory though.

A minor blessing of the inflation though is that crafting costs are relatively trivial, even on the most expensive attempts.
I could TRY on my mule, since that still needs some leveling. I'm already at level 10 here. Why is it that the Crown of Thrice Great is cheaper than the formula? It does not make sense. I am just going to sell my formula rather than go craft it.

Rainbow Angel

28,350 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Novice Attacker 150
  • Novice Healer 150
slapthefatcat2
I could TRY on my mule, since that still needs some leveling. I'm already at level 10 here. Why is it that the Crown of Thrice Great is cheaper than the formula? It does not make sense. I am just going to sell my formula rather than go craft it.

There's lots of stuff in Alchemy which is more expensive to craft than to purchase outright. It's all weird supply and demand stuff. With Level 10 being relatively easy to reach these days, I guess the number of crafted crowns has finally exceeded demand for the crowns. I definitely agree with selling your formula. You could even maybe buy a crafted crown with the proceeds if you want one. rofl

Learned Informer

20,100 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100

Learned Informer

20,100 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100

Quick Reply

Submit