Welcome to Gaia! ::

Prismatic Unicorn

76,950 Points
  • Fairy bread fancier 500
  • Just A Regular User 500
  • Wing Mastery 100
Anjoulie
Zzyli

Or simply "How does Alchemy work?" = 'I didn't even bother trying to get a clue myself by just looking at threads in the forum first.'

I agree about the ring question, sadly.

Zzyli - Zzy as in Xylophone, Li as in leaf

Clearly reading information is optional. Making a thread to ask is so much better. sweatdrop

While I will admit it's not the world's most transparent system, 5-10 minutes on the front page should answer most basic questions.

Accentuate the positive and eliminate the negative...

Magnetic Phantom

Zzyli
Clearly reading information is optional. Making a thread to ask is so much better. sweatdrop

While I will admit it's not the world's most transparent system, 5-10 minutes on the front page should answer most basic questions.

Maybe that's 'too much work'. sad

Beloved Lunatic

11,925 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Gaian 50
  • Person of Interest 200
Thank you for the guide. I came back recently and discovered the new Gaia addition, new achievements from what I can see too but I have yet to find that guide. A friend of mine has 2k more points then me.

Prismatic Unicorn

76,950 Points
  • Wing Mastery 100
Perpetual Reason
Thank you for the guide. I came back recently and discovered the new Gaia addition, new achievements from what I can see too but I have yet to find that guide. A friend of mine has 2k more points then me.

Hmm.... I could maybe pop in something about achievements in Alchemy. There's a couple for crafting special items, but mostly the points are just for levelling. You get 100 points for each level gained in Alchemy.

Other than that, there's an achievement for crafting The Worst Mistake, a full-size pair of backwings, and all the backwings.

Beloved Lunatic

11,925 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Gaian 50
  • Person of Interest 200
Zzyli
Perpetual Reason

Hmm.... I could maybe pop in something about achievements in Alchemy. There's a couple for crafting special items, but mostly the points are just for levelling. You get 100 points for each level gained in Alchemy.

Other than that, there's an achievement for crafting The Worst Mistake, a full-size pair of backwings, and all the backwings.

I would greatly appreciate that

Prismatic Unicorn

76,950 Points
  • Wing Mastery 100
Perpetual Reason

I would greatly appreciate that

Just for you! There's now a section on achievements.

There's actually a good chance that your friend has picked up some of those points via site events too. For instance the current event (Rejected Olympics) has I think maybe 450 points attached to it.

Original Survivor

Zzyli

As I'm currently only at level 3, I would love more experienced Alchemists to image drop the other codes. Tips and hugs are available.

I believe I have them on the first page of my Thread somewhere, feel free to use them. smile

Prismatic Unicorn

76,950 Points
  • Wing Mastery 100
Lei_Trigar

I believe I have them on the first page of my Thread somewhere, feel free to use them. smile

Thanks muchly! *snaffles code*

Magnetic Phantom

Perpetual Reason

Loooook, the Guides & Resources forum is your friend. :3

Prismatic Unicorn

76,950 Points
  • Wing Mastery 100
Anjoulie

This reminds me of the discussion we were having earlier. xd

Magnetic Phantom

Zzyli

This reminds me of the discussion we were having earlier. xd

I know, right. :3
Always glad to help. ^^

Prismatic Unicorn

76,950 Points
  • Wing Mastery 100
Anjoulie

Thanks! Contrary to popular belief of those who know me well, I am actually not on Gaia 24 hours a day, and always appreciate having other people around to answer questions. emotion_hug

Magnetic Phantom

Zzyli

Thanks! Contrary to popular belief of those who know me well, I am actually not on Gaia 24 hours a day, and always appreciate having other people around to answer questions. emotion_hug

D'aw emotion_hug

Beloved Lunatic

11,925 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Gaian 50
  • Person of Interest 200
Anjoulie
Perpetual Reason

Thank you I didn't even know this existed. I don't use the forums often anymore.

Gracious Lunatic

14,000 Points
  • Big Tipper 100
  • Marathon 300
  • Somebody Likes You 100
I am so glad I found this thread!
I was out of Gaia for over two years and just started playing again and the Alchemy confuses the F*@# out of me.

Thank you.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces