Welcome to Gaia! ::

Eloquent Informer

37,875 Points
  • Winged 100
  • Balance Begets Creation 500
  • Waffles! 25
LilacInk
I just went to alchemy and bought a Formula 1: Angel Imp Potion A for 100 gold This is my first time. HAve no idea what I'm doing.
I'm broke and that was in my budget but now it says that it cost 2,500 to craft. But it says
I need three angel imp potions and two cherbub feathers which both cost wayyy more than 2,500.
What do I do?
Cost to Craft has nothing to do with components. Once you've gathered the three angel imp potions and two cherub feathers, you will then be able to try crafting the item, a process which will - in itself - cost 2500 gold per attempt. Luckily the success rate for this formula is Very High so it should only take one attempt.

...or you could sell the formula if you've decided you don't want it, and try one that has less expensive components, like the Orb Aggregate or the Giant Rainbow Lollipop.

6,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
Platonix
LilacInk
I just went to alchemy and bought a Formula 1: Angel Imp Potion A for 100 gold This is my first time. HAve no idea what I'm doing.
I'm broke and that was in my budget but now it says that it cost 2,500 to craft. But it says
I need three angel imp potions and two cherbub feathers which both cost wayyy more than 2,500.
What do I do?
Cost to Craft has nothing to do with components. Once you've gathered the three angel imp potions and two cherub feathers, you will then be able to try crafting the item, a process which will - in itself - cost 2500 gold per attempt. Luckily the success rate for this formula is Very High so it should only take one attempt.

...or you could sell the formula if you've decided you don't want it, and try one that has less expensive components, like the Orb Aggregate or the Giant Rainbow Lollipop.

thanks

Prismatic Unicorn

76,950 Points
  • Fairy bread fancier 500
  • Just A Regular User 500
  • Wing Mastery 100
Zzyli - Zzy as in Xylophone, Li as in leaf

~Legal Bump~

Accentuate the positive and eliminate the negative...

Quaint Bunny

59,925 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Cute 200
  • Stellar Lieutenant 200
A little question about alchemized EI's. Can they be used for crafting in formulas where EI are needed? If yes, is it every formulas or just some of them?

Prismatic Unicorn

76,950 Points
  • Wing Mastery 100
lilloulou
A little question about alchemized EI's. Can they be used for crafting in formulas where EI are needed? If yes, is it every formulas or just some of them?

You can use the Alchemised EIs wherever there's a formula which calls for any EI. I believe there's actually a few things which specifically ask for the Alchemised version, such as Faustine's Bottle. Lei Trigar's formula thread covers whether a particular formula calls for specifically Alchemised versions, or if any version is okay for crafting.

Quaint Bunny

59,925 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Cute 200
  • Stellar Lieutenant 200
Zzyli
lilloulou

You can use the Alchemised EIs wherever there's a formula which calls for any EI. I believe there's actually a few things which specifically ask for the Alchemised version, such as Faustine's Bottle. Lei Trigar's formula thread covers whether a particular formula calls for specifically Alchemised versions, or if any version is okay for crafting.

I know Lei's thread and I really heart it. I'll double check with him then to know if there's a difference in the way they are written in his thread then since some of then have (Any) and other doesn't. Thanks!

Aged Citizen

This is really great.
Thanks for making such a freaking useful guide >3

Prismatic Unicorn

76,950 Points
  • Wing Mastery 100

I've made some minor textual changes to hopefully increase clarity & updated a few links.

Hilarious Citizen

10,390 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Generous 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
Hmm. I think I might dabble in a little alchemy. I need to put my hoarded trash to use.

Newbie Noob

I just have 1 question, I have about 87 radio havoks
and i just wanna know, is that even worth trying to craft
anymore? I dont see many people going crazy over that
item anymore.

Is it even worth all the effort?

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Prismatic Unicorn

76,950 Points
  • Wing Mastery 100
English Tea Cakes

User Image

RIG formulae are really only useful to the die-hard gambler who likes to keep on playing. You'll almost definitely get more gold from selling the components (the fail items) in the MP than you would from making & selling the RIG. Once a RIG is more than about 6 months old, the interest tends to die right off, as we Gaians are always chasing the new shiny.

So, I would say that it's almost definitely not worth crafting any Radio Havoks (or any other RIG formulae).

User Image

Newbie Noob

Zzyli
English Tea Cakes

User Image

RIG formulae are really only useful to the die-hard gambler who likes to keep on playing. You'll almost definitely get more gold from selling the components (the fail items) in the MP than you would from making & selling the RIG. Once a RIG is more than about 6 months old, the interest tends to die right off, as we Gaians are always chasing the new shiny.

So, I would say that it's almost definitely not worth crafting any Radio Havoks (or any other RIG formulae).

User Image

aaah, okaay. Thank you!! I'll just hold on to my gold x]

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Prismatic Unicorn

76,950 Points
  • Wing Mastery 100
User Image

*bumps to first page*

Thanks for the guide~
Zzyli
User Image

*bumps to first page*

heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff