Welcome to Gaia! ::

Prismatic Unicorn

76,950 Points
  • Fairy bread fancier 500
  • Just A Regular User 500
  • Wing Mastery 100
DarksAngelicDemon
I knew I have seen you before! I read your Dms Guide When I had started Dms biggrin It help a bunch thank you

Zzyli - Zzy as in Xylophone, Li as in leaf

You're welcome! If Gaia keeps putting out features, I may just keep making guides xd .

Accentuate the positive and eliminate the negative...

Invisible Phantom

9,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Champion 300
Zzyli
DarksAngelicDemon
I knew I have seen you before! I read your Dms Guide When I had started Dms biggrin It help a bunch thank you

You're welcome! If Gaia keeps putting out features, I may just keep making guides xd .

Your Thread made me interested in Dms and so i thank you :3

Beloved Perfectionist

I have a quick question. I clicked the link to get my started kit and it said that it was already granted. I'd like to unpack it. What tab is it under in inventory? Thank you.

Prismatic Unicorn

76,950 Points
  • Wing Mastery 100
Gokuschichi4848

It should be in your 'special' tab in your invo. Click on it & it will give you an option to unpack it.

Prismatic Unicorn

76,950 Points
  • Wing Mastery 100

*Shunts to top of page*

Enduring Survivor

10,150 Points
  • Luck of the Draw 50
  • Marathon 300
  • Survivor 150
Thank you very much for taking the time to make this informative guide. I will admit I scoffed at Alchemy at first because I thought "oh, more chance item bullshit, just what we need" Knowing now that cases and caches come from bugs, paper and easily acquired things like that make the endeavor seem much more bearable.

Prismatic Unicorn

76,950 Points
  • Wing Mastery 100
A Fallen Virtue
Thank you very much for taking the time to make this informative guide. I will admit I scoffed at Alchemy at first because I thought "oh, more chance item bullshit, just what we need" Knowing now that cases and caches come from bugs, paper and easily acquired things like that make the endeavor seem much more bearable.

I honestly believe (and it's possibly a controversial view), that with Alchemy's current set-up, there is no reason why any user cannot reach Level 10 Alchemy if they are committed to spending sufficient time doing it. Not every item can be readily crafted, but if you want to collect enough stuff for caches, there's no reason why you can't progress slowly over time (it's what I'm doing), or collect the things for Alchemy exclusives that you would like.

And it's not like it's a race, so you can do as much or as little as you like, or give it a try & see whether you find it rewarding.

Dainty Kitten

21,650 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Team Rina 200
  • Noble Shade 100
whee heart

Enduring Survivor

10,150 Points
  • Luck of the Draw 50
  • Marathon 300
  • Survivor 150
Zzyli
A Fallen Virtue

I honestly believe (and it's possibly a controversial view), that with Alchemy's current set-up, there is no reason why any user cannot reach Level 10 Alchemy if they are committed to spending sufficient time doing it. Not every item can be readily crafted, but if you want to collect enough stuff for caches, there's no reason why you can't progress slowly over time (it's what I'm doing), or collect the things for Alchemy exclusives that you would like.

And it's not like it's a race, so you can do as much or as little as you like, or give it a try & see whether you find it rewarding.

I'll concede to that now that I've seen the cache ingredients. My only problem is that I don't have as much time for Gaia as I used to; however, it won't stop me from trying.

Prismatic Unicorn

76,950 Points
  • Wing Mastery 100
A Fallen Virtue
I'll concede to that now that I've seen the cache ingredients. My only problem is that I don't have as much time for Gaia as I used to; however, it won't stop me from trying.

Absolutely! If you're interested, there's no reason why you can't do things at your own pace. I've been 'seriously' into Alchemy (collecting things for formulae I would like to make) for the past 4-6 months & I'm still only at level 4, but this doesn't worry me. I should be able to go a bit faster once I hit the higher levels as I've been collecting stuff for things that I would like to make.

Who cares if it takes you 2 weeks or 2 years to reach level 10? It's still an achievement 3nodding

Prismatic Unicorn

76,950 Points
  • Wing Mastery 100

*Moves to top again*

Prismatic Unicorn

76,950 Points
  • Wing Mastery 100

emotion_bigheart

To the top of the page with you!

Moonlight Gawker

15,825 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Timid 100
Hi, I was wondering if it is possible for a user to craft level 1 formulas and keep gaining experience past Level 1, or must you for instance craft level 2 formulas to get past Level 2, then etc. ?

I thought that maybe a user could continuously craft Level 1 Orb Aggregate (many times of course) and then actually reach Level 10.

Anyone? lol cat_4laugh

I'm not even past Level 1 x__x

Eloquent Informer

37,875 Points
  • Winged 100
  • Balance Begets Creation 500
  • Waffles! 25
Miss Sea
Hi, I was wondering if it is possible for a user to craft level 1 formulas and keep gaining experience past Level 1, or must you for instance craft level 2 formulas to get past Level 2, then etc. ?

I thought that maybe a user could continuously craft Level 1 Orb Aggregate (many times of course) and then actually reach Level 10.

Anyone? lol cat_4laugh

In order to earn experience, you must craft formulas that are your level, or one level below you.

So when you're level 2, level-1 formulas will still give XP, but when you're level 3 they won't help build your level any more. And when you reach level 4, level-2 formulas won't grant XP either.

Moonlight Gawker

15,825 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Timid 100
Platonix
Miss Sea

Anyone? lol cat_4laugh

In order to earn experience, you must craft formulas that are your level, or one level below you.

So when you're level 2, level-1 formulas will still give XP, but when you're level 3 they won't help build your level any more. And when you reach level 4, level-2 formulas won't grant XP either.

Oh, thanks, I understand now. That was very clear =) either way I'm still stuck on level 1 lol. Hmm, maybe I'll figure something out sometime.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff