Welcome to Gaia! ::

Persistent Alchemist
Lovable Marionette
I like the idea of Alchemy, despite the large amount of haters. @ w @;
Although I wish they had more level 3 formula that doesn't require the use of one of my favorite items, bento bunny.. ;w;
There's, like, only 2 left on the mp? Before you know it, it'll be extinct.
:c
-hugs- I am sure *hopefully* Gaia will release more formulas for us to use. the current ones feel a bit rushed. almost like they just needed things out there so they decided to pick IC items galor lol.

*hugs back*
Yea, hopefully. ^ u ^
Well, I might as well get back onto zOMG and make more Orb Aggregates. @w @;;

9,225 Points
  • Divine Allies 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Cool Cat 500
Lovable Marionette
Persistent Alchemist
Lovable Marionette
Although I wish they had more level 3 formula that doesn't require the use of one of my favorite items, bento bunny.. ;w;
-hugs- I am sure *hopefully* Gaia will release more formulas for us to use. the current ones feel a bit rushed. almost like they just needed things out there so they decided to pick IC items galor lol.

*hugs back*
Yea, hopefully. ^ u ^
Never been a fan of MMOs even though my Ex made me play quite a few of them cause I always end up being good at them LOL I quiver everytime I run low on Zomg loot >.< I hate farming in there. xp
Persistent Alchemist
Lovable Marionette
Persistent Alchemist
Lovable Marionette

*hugs back*
Yea, hopefully. ^ u ^
Never been a fan of MMOs even though my Ex made me play quite a few of them cause I always end up being good at them LOL I quiver everytime I run low on Zomg loot >.< I hate farming in there. xp

Same, but it's worth making the gold. =w=;;
Plus, I need the orbs to make Mint Sundae Sweets. c:
My progress is on my siggy. ^^;

9,225 Points
  • Divine Allies 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Cool Cat 500
Lovable Marionette
Persistent Alchemist
Lovable Marionette
Persistent Alchemist
Lovable Marionette

*hugs back*
Yea, hopefully. ^ u ^

you should ask avid zomg players to craft you the orbs, they usually have thousands of orbs in stock sence they maxed there rings already and have no realy use for them LOL thats how I do it. A friend of mine just makes them for me I just pay for the cost of the crafting.
Persistent Alchemist
Lovable Marionette
Persistent Alchemist
Lovable Marionette
Persistent Alchemist
Lovable Marionette

*hugs back*
Yea, hopefully. ^ u ^

you should ask avid zomg players to craft you the orbs, they usually have thousands of orbs in stock sence they maxed there rings already and have no realy use for them LOL thats how I do it. A friend of mine just makes them for me I just pay for the cost of the crafting.

Hm.. I guess. o:
Thanks for the advice. ^^

9,225 Points
  • Divine Allies 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Cool Cat 500
No problemo! us alchemist gotta stick together LOL whee

Hungry Friend

14,875 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Winged 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
You aren't alone! I love Alchemy! I will admit that at first I was very discourage to level up because I felt like I was never leveling up.However, I found myself intriguer as I began crafting formulas and the enjoyment I got xD. I was actually using my brain to level up the fastest way I could and how to use my gold and stuff! Unlike those whiners who whine and whine instead of working for their items in Alchemy. If it was easy, then what the point of this game be? It would become boring. I just hope Gaia Staff doesn't give into the pressure and just make it easy.

Fire 0ak's Princess

Timid Cupcake

21,200 Points
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Loiterer 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
Well said.

Adorable Entrepreneur

37,440 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Jack-pot 100
I'm loving alchemy. Getting to level 10 will probably take me years, and I'm glad of the excuse to stay active on the site that long. I was starting to consider questing '03 stuff again. Alchemy is WAY better.

Sparkly Warlord

17,300 Points
  • 20 Wins 100
  • 50 Wins 150
Persistent Alchemist
I have been reading threads about how cruddy alchemy is and how overly priced and irrationally hard to obtain the back wings are. But I actually enjoy Alchemy, faults and all. I love looking through forums and the market place looking for good deals on components and formulas. I love heading into zomg and woking hard to obtain a substantial amount of zomg loot for caches. I like the hard work, I feel gaia needed something to truly push me; everything is just so simple on here.

I will continue to use alchemy and wear my crafted items with pride and joy, I love my overly priced items I work hard to obtain.
well to be honest there were alot of those type of threads when alchemy first started and it was really hard because the only way to get a cache was to get 5 golden gift boxes and the gift boxes cost 1 mill each. but I to have always liked alchemy

Dangerous Ladykiller

13,050 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
I was only upset about the component issue, but now that it is fixed. I feel better.
I like the challenge, but I feel like there is a difference in a challenge and denial access to join. Like hell if I was going to spend 2mil on a single component when I need 50 of them. I want to have fun, not to be ******** over.

9,225 Points
  • Divine Allies 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Cool Cat 500
Little Dead Soldier
I was only upset about the component issue, but now that it is fixed. I feel better.
I like the challenge, but I feel like there is a difference in a challenge and denial access to join. Like hell if I was going to spend 2mil on a single component when I need 50 of them. I want to have fun, not to be ******** over.
true.

Dangerous Ladykiller

13,050 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
Istoleyourtaco
Persistent Alchemist
I have been reading threads about how cruddy alchemy is and how overly priced and irrationally hard to obtain the back wings are. But I actually enjoy Alchemy, faults and all. I love looking through forums and the market place looking for good deals on components and formulas. I love heading into zomg and woking hard to obtain a substantial amount of zomg loot for caches. I like the hard work, I feel gaia needed something to truly push me; everything is just so simple on here.

I will continue to use alchemy and wear my crafted items with pride and joy, I love my overly priced items I work hard to obtain.
well to be honest there were alot of those type of threads when alchemy first started and it was really hard because the only way to get a cache was to get 5 golden gift boxes and the gift boxes cost 1 mill each. but I to have always liked alchemy

That is one of the options, but not* the only one.
You can use flowers, bugs, papers, and etc. to make caches.
Caches are generally very cheap.
it costs me 50k to make one if I want to spend the gold. But I usually just roam Zomg and Towns.

Sparkly Warlord

17,300 Points
  • 20 Wins 100
  • 50 Wins 150
Little Dead Soldier
Istoleyourtaco
Persistent Alchemist

That is one of the options, but not* the only one.
You can use flowers, bugs, papers, and etc. to make caches.
Caches are generally very cheap.
it costs me 50k to make one if I want to spend the gold. But I usually just roam Zomg and Towns.
I was talking abou when alchemy started and the other 3 options didn't exist

Friendly Citizen

6,250 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Member 100
I want to create something! What is the easiest an cheapest thing to create

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash