Welcome to Gaia! ::

Skilled Alchemist

45,825 Points
  • Fusion Expert 300
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
Kani-san
Question....is there a way to quickly open the cache's? Or in bulks? Because opening them one by one is kind of annoying when you have alot

Nope, one at a time is the only way to open them.

Hardcore Tactician

19,875 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Conventioneer 300
Well, I like to say thanks to this thread for it's help getting this far, and I would like to add that I have made it to the tenth level finally!

Eloquent Informer

37,875 Points
  • Winged 100
  • Balance Begets Creation 500
  • Waffles! 25

Lucky Hoarder

74,775 Points
  • Runway Supermodel 1000
  • Wing Mastery 100
  • Hellraiser 500
New GO Fusion item Dusty Old Scroll was just added, which contains according to an announcement random alchemy formulas.

Maybe they included the back wing ones, but only time will tell.

Plus, is not letting me make any right now. xp

Invisible Dabbler

39,675 Points
  • Wing Mastery 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Fusion Master 1000

Helpful Friend

39,240 Points
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Cute 200
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Gems 500
Thank you for the lovely guide! I've referenced it in my GoFusion guide. heart

Quaint Bunny

59,925 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Cute 200
  • Stellar Lieutenant 200
Would Back Alley Grab Bag fit? Since it's one of the way components which were in zOMG can be obtained.

Eloquent Informer

37,875 Points
  • Winged 100
  • Waffles! 25
If we're talking about RIGs that aren't in this thread and deserve to be, Enki's Catch deserves a mention.

High-functioning Loiterer

18,900 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Seasoned Warrior 250
  • Tested Practitioner 250
This should be on the first page. ninja

And thanks for such a great guide! I use it all the time. 3nodding

Original Survivor

Platonix
If we're talking about RIGs that aren't in this thread and deserve to be, Enki's Catch deserves a mention.

You got a good point there... One day.. No idea when.. I'll update this and the other thread.. It's just finding motivation to do anything on this site is very low..Especially since they've literally ruined everything I held dear on this site, only thing they haven't really abandoned yet is Alchemy though is was on the chopping block but we somehow saved it for now.

Hope you've been well and sorry for this rather late reply. sweatdrop
Im new to alchemy and have the basic gist of it, but there's some things I cant find in the caches. I have a stock of them in my invent. but can't locate cosmic dust, jailor's keys or beard of bees. Are they available in regular stores?

Eloquent Informer

37,875 Points
  • Winged 100
  • Waffles! 25
Queen of the Beasts
Im new to alchemy and have the basic gist of it, but there's some things I cant find in the caches. I have a stock of them in my invent. but can't locate cosmic dust, jailor's keys or beard of bees. Are they available in regular stores?

Nope. Jailer's Keys show up occasionally in Daily Chance, and the other two were prizes in old Cash Shop RIGs. Since the RIG the Beard of Bees came from is very, very old and mostly gone, the Beard of Bees was put into the GoFusion RIG "Alchemy Fusion Cache", so you can get it from there (although there are so many possible prizes in there that even a common prize will be uncommon). Cosmic Dust is not known for certain to be in there, though it potentially could be. If you can find a good deal on the Cash Shop RIG "Radiant Galaxy", though, you're probably better off opening those until you find it.

MeIania Trump v2's Significant Otter

Naughty Wife

When you open up the Cache's, is there anything specific you should look for, or is it okay to just click any random item?

High-functioning Canine

9,300 Points
  • Alchemy Level 8 100
  • Battle: Knight 100
  • Hygienic 200
The Last Crayon
When you open up the Cache's, is there anything specific you should look for, or is it okay to just click any random item?

I only pick what I need at that particular moment...since I don't have a ton of gold and I want to stock pile caches as much as possible for later use. Slowly but surely, I'm reaching Level 4, mostly from helping out a friend with his Wing Achievement.

~Edo

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces