Welcome to Gaia! ::

Demonic Abomination

40,775 Points
  • Winged 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Battle: Level 10 250

Hey Lei, any idea where you find Dragon's Blood?

Original Survivor

Rabid-Turtle

Hey Lei, any idea where you find Dragon's Blood?

Its a Crafted Component, meaning you have to use many other components to make it. I have the info on Page 1.

Wheezing Smoker

18,200 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Partygoer 500
User Image

Thanks for making this guide!!
classified_jet

7obias's Wife

Hot Bookworm

Shy Lunatic

um i've noticed [well i think so] that you didn't put any for the original cache
sooo...what does it offer?

Quaint Bunny

59,925 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Cute 200
  • Stellar Lieutenant 200
starcookie1234
um i've noticed [well i think so] that you didn't put any for the original cache
sooo...what does it offer?

The original cache randomly gives you one of the colored cache smile

Koimo's Kouhai

Conservative Capitalist

13,340 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Overstocked 200
Subscribed. Thanks for making this thread. It's cery useful 3nodding
i just got the diamond one from daily prizes nd im not into alchamey. so ima sell the highest one (300k) once i get it. i made a list of the items nd market prices. i could not find the value of bakunawa red tougue does anyone know it?

Dryads tears 100k
bloodgrass 140k
cosmic cell 200k
bigfoot foot 200k
go berry 200k
platinum peach pit 194k
quartz 230k
unicorns tear 145k
growth formula 300k
bronze token 15k
lapis lazuli 150k
diamond 230k
ravens beak 230k
trolls wart 245k
pixie dandruff 300k.5
lace fungus 180k
dust motes 200k
helium bubble 189k
fiery curse 180k
snow jelly 39k
zurgs shedded skin 190k
golems scalp 180k
ice spice 200k
bakunawa red tougue (what is this one worth?)
Philosopher's Cache: 205k

Pokekaiju Catcher

38,125 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Winged 100
  • Pokekaiju Catcher 500
HAREMKINGJAKE
If you want to make profit because you DO NOT do alchemy, do not pick any component, but close it instead and sell the colored cache as is.
People buy them up rather quickly.
Misfortuned Checkmate
HAREMKINGJAKE
If you want to make profit because you DO NOT do alchemy, do not pick any component, but close it instead and sell the colored cache as is.
People buy them up rather quickly.

really cause the most i could get is 95k but i checked the market nd i could get 1 of the 2 that sell for 300k or get the red touge nd make my own listing cause there are none for that one

Pokekaiju Catcher

38,125 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Winged 100
  • Pokekaiju Catcher 500
HAREMKINGJAKE
really cause the most i could get is 95k but i checked the market nd i could get 1 of the 2 that sell for 300k or get the red touge nd make my own listing cause there are none for that one
If you have the diamond Cache, just sell it instead of ripping out a component to sell. you'll lose profit that way.
Misfortuned Checkmate
HAREMKINGJAKE
If you have the diamond Cache, just sell it instead of ripping out a component to sell. you'll lose profit that way.

really? i dont get how id lose $ by selling something 95k rather thaN selling for 300k

Pokekaiju Catcher

38,125 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Winged 100
  • Pokekaiju Catcher 500
HAREMKINGJAKE
Misfortuned Checkmate
HAREMKINGJAKE

really? i dont get how id lose $ by selling something 95k rather thaN selling for 300k
You stated that in your first post that you got the diamond one.
That one sells for 250k+. Sell that one instead of any of the components like bloodgrass or something. you'll get your money faster.

Quaint Bunny

59,925 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Cute 200
  • Stellar Lieutenant 200
HAREMKINGJAKE

To concur what was said, if someone can choose between a cache at a lower price than a component present in the cache, they will certainly buy the cache anyway wink

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff