Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dapper Conversationalist

8,100 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Shintouyu
Ingredients chosen aren't soulbound, right?
Just wanted to make sure.

sorry dumb question...how do i break the seal and open mine?

Eloquent Informer

37,875 Points
  • Winged 100
  • Balance Begets Creation 500
  • Waffles! 25
Staticrevenge
Shintouyu
Ingredients chosen aren't soulbound, right?
Just wanted to make sure.

sorry dumb question...how do i break the seal and open mine?
If you're talking about the basic Cache, just clicking the seal in the item's description should open it.

Original Survivor

3 day bump~

Shameless Hoarder

16,700 Points
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Champion 300
  • Grunny Harvester 150
Just wondering, because I have yet to pull the plug on opening my one and only Cache, do you get only one Item from each Cache?
If that's the case, it strikes me that you'd have to craft/buy and enormous number of these things, and in so doing, spend an enormous amount of gold.

I thought when they launched Alchemy, it was billed as something everyone could take part in and a way to use up all the trash we pick up on a day to day basis.
The more I look at it, the more it seems to be for those very few, extremely wealthy Gaians who can afford to spend what it inarguably costs to play.

Original Survivor

WideEyed
Just wondering, because I have yet to pull the plug on opening my one and only Cache, do you get only one Item from each Cache?
If that's the case, it strikes me that you'd have to craft/buy and enormous number of these things, and in so doing, spend an enormous amount of gold.

I thought when they launched Alchemy, it was billed as something everyone could take part in and a way to use up all the trash we pick up on a day to day basis.
The more I look at it, the more it seems to be for those very few, extremely wealthy Gaians who can afford to spend what it inarguably costs to play.

Yeah, you get to chose only one of the Components you want depending on what Bag you get from the Cache.

And Alchemy has always been a major gold sink, even with all the changes that have made a lot easier, it still is the gold garbage disposal for Gaia..

Shameless Hoarder

16,700 Points
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Champion 300
  • Grunny Harvester 150
Lei_Trigar

Yeah, you get to chose only one of the Components you want depending on what Bag you get from the Cache.

And Alchemy has always been a major gold sink, even with all the changes that have made a lot easier, it still is the gold garbage disposal for Gaia..

Wow.. sweatdrop

Just....wow!

Original Survivor

WideEyed
Lei_Trigar

Wow.. sweatdrop

Just....wow!

Yep! If it wasn't for this one user who helped me get to Level 10 I would still most likely be around Level 4 or just getting to Level 5.. And even with all her help, it still cost a lot.. To be honest, its best to stay at Level 3 and just craft the Philosopher's Cache or Alchemist Case and make a bundle on them, cause even though you 'can' make some gold when you're Level 10, you'll be working for a while just to regain the gold you spent just to get to Level 10.

Original Survivor

3 day bump~

Dapper Darling

Still can't seem to figure this out; where does one find alchemist's caches?

Stalker

Marrionetta

You have to craft them int he alchemy shop, or if very luck occasionally you can get one with the daily chance

Stalker

Does anyone know where the twinkle truffle comes from? I don't think its in the bag

Original Survivor

Marrionetta

The Market Place, where they come from? You have to craft it. The Formula is in the Bifrost and there are 4 Options to choose from, well 3 legit Options, the 1st one isn't worth it at all.

To make them it just takes a bunch of 'easy-to-get' stuff. like Trash/Flowers/Bugs from towns, 6 different kinds of Fish from fishing, and many other little things. Here's a link to my thread that has exactly what the Formula needs; Formula Contents

Original Survivor

Margareee
Does anyone know where the twinkle truffle comes from? I don't think its in the bag

Yeah it's not, its a Level 3 Formula Component.

Stalker

Lei_Trigar
Margareee

Yeah it's not, its a Level 3 Formula Component.

ah that explains it, thanks!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces