Welcome to Gaia! ::

Do you think its worth the effort and gold to do Alchemy?

Yes. 0.3563829787234 35.6% [ 67 ]
No. 0.26063829787234 26.1% [ 49 ]
I have others make the items for me. 0.015957446808511 1.6% [ 3 ]
I'd rather buy the items on the MP. 0.085106382978723 8.5% [ 16 ]
You can't make anything good in Alchemy. 0.031914893617021 3.2% [ 6 ]
Dunno... I don't do Alchemy. 0.13297872340426 13.3% [ 25 ]
Don't care... POLLHOAR! 0.021276595744681 2.1% [ 4 ]
Ummm.. for the ACHIEVEMENTS! DUH! 0.095744680851064 9.6% [ 18 ]
Total Votes:[ 188 ]
< 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 >

[ b r i. l a l a ]'s Superhero

Charmed Cat

30,625 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Cat Fancier 100
User Image
♥♥ BUMP!! ♥♥

Fluffy Bunny

20,800 Points
  • Over Easy 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Sunny Side Up 100
Paradox Theorum
Does anyone think its worthwhile to do Alchemy? I am currently level 4 and its getting increasingly difficult. I'm going to continue with it anyway, but I just wanted to say it to someone other than myself. I feel like the amount of gold and items it takes to do Alchemy kind of outweighs the end result of the items created.

Yes, considering the items you'll be able to make, I'd say it's worth it. And of course it's getting more difficult, any game where you level up is (or should be anyway), that's part of the fun/challenge.

Good luck to you!

Charmed Cat

30,625 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Cat Fancier 100
Sharacia
Paradox Theorum
Does anyone think its worthwhile to do Alchemy? I am currently level 4 and its getting increasingly difficult. I'm going to continue with it anyway, but I just wanted to say it to someone other than myself. I feel like the amount of gold and items it takes to do Alchemy kind of outweighs the end result of the items created.

Yes, considering the items you'll be able to make, I'd say it's worth it. And of course it's getting more difficult, any game where you level up is (or should be anyway), that's part of the fun/challenge.

Good luck to you!

Thank you! LOL You're the one with all the platinum caches on the MP! As soon as enough of my items sell, I'm gonna buy one! I need Dragon Guts to finish one of my current formulas. I know its worth it, but sometimes it seems like I'm plugging in WAY more gold than I'm getting in crafted item value.

Fluffy Bunny

20,800 Points
  • Over Easy 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Sunny Side Up 100
Paradox Theorum
Sharacia
Paradox Theorum

Good luck to you!

Thank you! LOL You're the one with all the platinum caches on the MP! As soon as enough of my items sell, I'm gonna buy one! I need Dragon Guts to finish one of my current formulas. I know its worth it, but sometimes it seems like I'm plugging in WAY more gold than I'm getting in crafted item value.

Yup, that's me. I ended up with a few more than I needed for my latest project.
And yes, while leveling up you're going to lose money on most levels. It's when you get higher up you can start getting a bit more gold back. (Though making caches seems to work for most people too).

Charmed Cat

30,625 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Cat Fancier 100
User Image
♥♥ BUMP!! ♥♥
Art by Strawbellies

Desirable Sex Symbol

Bumps for a friend.

<3

Charmed Cat

30,625 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Cat Fancier 100
Sharacia
Paradox Theorum
Sharacia
Paradox Theorum

Good luck to you!

And yes, while leveling up you're going to lose money on most levels. It's when you get higher up you can start getting a bit more gold back. (Though making caches seems to work for most people too).

I did make a few. I may have to make some more. Once I get around level 6, I was considering opening shop to craft items for others who aren't doing alchemy. I'm so jealous of your 10! Thats my goal. I want to make Persephone and Pale, among other items.

Charmed Cat

30,625 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Cat Fancier 100
Syndril
Bumps for a friend.

<3

Hello, gorgeous!

Desirable Sex Symbol

Paradox Theorum

Hello, gorgeous!

Hey beautiful~

Charmed Cat

30,625 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Cat Fancier 100
Syndril
Paradox Theorum

Hello, gorgeous!

Hey beautiful~

Hows your day? I'll get on Skype in a bit. I was on earlier and it kept freezing up on me. Totally sucked!

Fluffy Bunny

20,800 Points
  • Over Easy 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Sunny Side Up 100
Paradox Theorum
Sharacia

I did make a few. I may have to make some more. Once I get around level 6, I was considering opening shop to craft items for others who aren't doing alchemy. I'm so jealous of your 10! Thats my goal. I want to make Persephone and Pale, among other items.

Well, I did put a lot of work into getting this level (it took me 6 months, but I did get there cheaper than most). The whole reason I started was to get an Erebus Moon and I didn't feel like trusting someone else with 40m worth of components...
It's fun to do though. And I'm sure you'll get there eventually. blaugh

Desirable Sex Symbol

Paradox Theorum

Hows your day? I'll get on Skype in a bit. I was on earlier and it kept freezing up on me. Totally sucked!

My day is absolutely wonderful~

I might go down for a nap, Oliver woke me up early and he wasn't even around by the time I got on! Punk. </3

Charmed Cat

30,625 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Cat Fancier 100
Sharacia
Paradox Theorum
Sharacia

Well, I did put a lot of work into getting this level (it took me 6 months, but I did get there cheaper than most). The whole reason I started was to get an Erebus Moon and I didn't feel like trusting someone else with 40m worth of components...
It's fun to do though. And I'm sure you'll get there eventually. blaugh

I'm positively dedicated and motivated, so I know I'll get there. Thank you for the encouragement. ♥

Charmed Cat

30,625 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Cat Fancier 100
Syndril
Paradox Theorum

My day is absolutely wonderful~

I might go down for a nap, Oliver woke me up early and he wasn't even around by the time I got on! Punk. </3

Awww, that Olie! Well, I'll be around for the majority of the day. Probably here for the most part. Come find me if you wanna chat.

Charmed Cat

30,625 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Cat Fancier 100
User Image
♥♥ BUMP!! ♥♥

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff