Welcome to Gaia! ::

Friendly Gaian

18,100 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Trader 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
Hello, everyone. I'm and alchemist-in-training slowly working my way through the Alchemy levels. I'm still on Level 2 due to time constraints, and one Formula seems to be giving me a bit of trouble. The Formula for Frozen Time, to be precise.
How many tries does it usually take to get a Formula done when it's one of the "chances of success are very low" type (like Frozen Time)? I've already tried, like, seven times to try to craft the item, but the Formula keeps fizzling out (and eating up 5,000 gold with each attempt, which is rather frustrating considering how I'm trying to save up my gold).
I'm going to try the Formula again tomorrow. I just hope it doesn't take me another seven tries. ^^;

Eloquent Informer

37,875 Points
  • Winged 100
  • Balance Begets Creation 500
  • Waffles! 25
Bad news: it could easily take that and more. Among this forum's many useful user-written guides is one that documents the odds of crafting for different success rates. Here: What Are The Odds? Collating Crafting Chances According to that guide, you have roughly a 10% chance of success each time you try to craft a Very Low formula that's the same level you are.

For future reference, you can see a list of the guides this forum offers here: The Alchemy Guide and Information Database

Dedicated Gaian

7,550 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Converting 1 item 100
  • Marathon 300
firearcheryumi
Hello, everyone. I'm and alchemist-in-training slowly working my way through the Alchemy levels. I'm still on Level 2 due to time constraints, and one Formula seems to be giving me a bit of trouble. The Formula for Frozen Time, to be precise.
How many tries does it usually take to get a Formula done when it's one of the "chances of success are very low" type (like Frozen Time)? I've already tried, like, seven times to try to craft the item, but the Formula keeps fizzling out (and eating up 5,000 gold with each attempt, which is rather frustrating considering how I'm trying to save up my gold).
I'm going to try the Formula again tomorrow. I just hope it doesn't take me another seven tries. ^^;

I am having the same trouble.

Lonely Knight

63,925 Points
  • Team Rina 200
  • Fashionable Fancy Dress: Cute 100
  • Wing Mastery 100
levels 1-2 really should be done via orb aggregates if you've played any zomg.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff