• Generous 100
  • First step to fame 200
I HAVE NO IDEA WHERE TO GET ALCHEMY ITEMS!!! HEEEEEEELP sweatdrop

Eloquent Informer

37,875 Points
  • Winged 100
  • Balance Begets Creation 500
  • Waffles! 25
See if you can find the item you're looking for in this thread.

Pokekaiju Catcher

38,125 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Winged 100
  • Pokekaiju Catcher 500
Marilyntheripper
I HAVE NO IDEA WHERE TO GET ALCHEMY ITEMS!!! HEEEEEEELP sweatdrop

Your question is very vague, honestly..
If you'd be a bit more specific, we can help. 3nodding

Devoted Smoker

9,125 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Generous 100
  • First step to fame 200
ah cheers mate i really needed that heart

Devoted Smoker

9,125 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Generous 100
  • First step to fame 200
i mean i found em but there too expensive do you know where i can get any cheaper sweatdrop

Prismatic Unicorn

76,950 Points
  • Fairy bread fancier 500
  • Just A Regular User 500
  • Wing Mastery 100
Marilyntheripper
i mean i found em but there too expensive do you know where i can get any cheaper sweatdrop

Zzyli - Zzy as in Xylophone, Li as in leaf

Some things come from the Philospher's Cache which you can make yourself out of games & towns items. If you make & open a Philosopher's Cache you get a coloured 'grab bag' which has several components in it, and these can be made for free, if you're prepared to sink in the time, or you can buy the unopened cache or a coloured cache from the marketplace.

Alchemy isn't a cheap hobby, and while being smart can minimise your costs, it is at it's heart a gold sink, and even the most thrifty will spend millions of gold with Alchemy in it's present state to level up to 10. Some formulae are considerably easier than others though, so it certainly pays to do research before you start crafting.

I'd suggest starting with this guide to find out a bit more, and using some of the links provided.

Accentuate the positive and eliminate the negative...

Magnetic Phantom

I wish people would at least take the time to look at the first page of the forum in an effort to find their own answers before they make threads like this. sad

Also, I wish they would at least not use caps lock when they do.
It's like entering a bakery and instantly yelling "I NEED PASTRIES!" as if they were the only person around.

Devoted Smoker

9,125 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Generous 100
  • First step to fame 200
look, i was just trying to get the locations of some cheaper items and i put caps by accident and i just decided to leave it of you dont like my caps then dont look at my post k 4laugh

Dangerous Dabbler

Marilyntheripper
look, i was just trying to get the locations of some cheaper items and i put caps by accident and i just decided to leave it of you dont like my caps then dont look at my post k 4laugh

1) Your topic title and initial post were not very specific.
2) Your explanation is still not specific: which items are you looking for? We can't tell you if there are ways of finding cheaper versions if we don't know the items.
3) Your post may seem cute in a "please help me, I know nothing" sort of way to you, but the people who keep track of the Alchemy forum get tired of seeing posts like this every day. Seriously. No longer cute/funny. We've turned into grumpy old farts about these sorts of open-ended questions from people who can't be bothered to search the first couple of pages of the forum for guides. And, yet, look! some people have tried to help you. rolleyes

Devoted Smoker

9,125 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Generous 100
  • First step to fame 200
ive already tried to look for threads to help me and they dont saying click this link and click that link is good for you because you have your stuff and are like as you said you dont know s**t so piss off type of responses and i thought if i were to post something caps no caps or anything of any nature some one would help me rather than just b***h me out over my style of going about trying to obtain info and if i wanted to be cute it would look like this
"haiiiiiiiii! xp halp 4laugh mehhhhh whee neeeeeeeds razz items crying blah...blah bbbbblahhh..

so can i have some actual help on obtaining cheap items for the nightmare box formula because when i look for them there too expensive
there is that specific enough for you?

Magnetic Phantom

Marilyntheripper
ive already tried to look for threads to help me and they dont saying click this link and click that link is good for you because you have your stuff and are like as you said you dont know s**t so piss off type of responses and i thought if i were to post something caps no caps or anything of any nature some one would help me rather than just b***h me out over my style of going about trying to obtain info and if i wanted to be cute it would look like this
"haiiiiiiiii! xp halp 4laugh mehhhhh whee neeeeeeeds razz items crying blah...blah bbbbblahhh..

so can i have some actual help on obtaining cheap items for the nightmare box formula because when i look for them there too expensive
there is that specific enough for you?

According to the Formula Guide you'd need Jailer's Keys, which aren't expensive at all, and Nightmare Fuels which can only be obtained via the marketplace or the Exchange or by playing a Nightmare Box.
There is no other way to obtain these items. If you don't like the prices on them, you might be out of luck.

None of the RIG formulae are really worth making when it comes to what you spend and what you get in return.
In case you are just trying to gather exp to level up, there are many level 1 formulae that are cheaper and easier to craft.

1. Nobody told you to leave the forum in any way, not even in a polite one and certainly not using profanity.
2. Until this post, you never mentioned what you were specifically looking for. So none of us could really help you.
3. That 'cute' approach would have been just as bad. And your attitude is really uncalled-for.
4. Consider using punctuation. It helps making your posts readable and in turn makes it much more likely that people take you seriously or even just respond.

I hope that answers your question.

Devoted Smoker

9,125 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Generous 100
  • First step to fame 200
yea forget it im not going to make and and all they had to do is say is be clearer is all and not have to be rude for no reason and the fact that the comment was like "i wish people wouldn't" blah blah and i know you were talking about me all you had to do is say i shouldn't this and that its not that hard

Magnetic Phantom

Marilyntheripper
yea forget it im not going to make and and all they had to do is say is be clearer is all and not have to be rude for no reason and the fact that the comment was like "i wish people wouldn't" blah blah and i know you were talking about me all you had to do is say i shouldn't this and that its not that hard

Misfortuned Checkmate

Your question is very vague, honestly..
If you'd be a bit more specific, we can help. 3nodding

Bolded for emphasis.

And again: nobody was being rude to you at all.
And yes, that was all I had to say because there was no further information to be had from you in order to help you. Like Cimeara told you above, we're getting a whole lot of threads of this 'Spoon-feed me!' kind and that does get old. The least you could have done was to be polite about it but you chose not to be.

Since your question has been answered now, have a nice day.

Devoted Smoker

9,125 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Generous 100
  • First step to fame 200
actually it wasnt meant to be in caps it was suppose to be a quote and since i dont get on here much so thats not entirely my fault i was just seeing if someone to help

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff