Welcome to Gaia! ::

Man-Hungry Man-Lover

20,950 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Gender Swap 100
so now that we have brand new caches and everyone is like "DERP MUST MAKE CACHES" we have made the cases extinct :< or at a very unreasonable price. I am assuming most people don't make them because they cost 200 of each item instead of the 100 it should have been.

Do you feel they should lower the cases number to 100 or 50 items? would having it at 50 items make it too easy to make and cause a crazy implosion in the economy of gaia?

Sparkly Warlord

17,300 Points
  • 20 Wins 100
  • 50 Wins 150
asedc
so now that we have brand new caches and everyone is like "DERP MUST MAKE CACHES" we have made the cases extinct :< or at a very unreasonable price. I am assuming most people don't make them because they cost 200 of each item instead of the 100 it should have been.

Do you feel they should lower the cases number to 100 or 50 items? would having it at 50 items make it too easy to make and cause a crazy implosion in the economy of gaia?
no 200 is right where it should be because there will always be more of a need for more components then formulas it doesn't take 5-10 formulas to make something but it does take that many components. people aren't making them because they don't need to at the moment . If you are looking for formulas why don't you make some.

Fluffy Bunny

20,325 Points
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Fearsome 200
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Avant Garde 200
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Divine 500
Istoleyourtaco

asedc

it's not that they necessarily need to make 100 trash instead of the 200 of each required, but who would be willing to craft cases when all you get is a rig formula that no one will craft. I have gotten many formulas such as fallen wish formula, kitten star formula, fafnir formula... those formulas that are not worth crafting bc its cheaper to buy in mp instead.

oh and alot of people are looking for certain formulas. (alchemy formulas).
I think what gaia needs to do is have those show up rare, and have more alchemy formulas show up such as ectoplasm, maybe some inizio formulas too, and other unique alchemy formulas.

supply n demand.

i have been so discouraged to craft alchemist cases lately when I always get rig formulas. who would wanna craft a case and open it when you can make 4 caches instead. It's a safer bet. Ive lost alot of gold crafting and opening cases, thats why id rather sell my formulas for around the price of an unopened case.

p.s. i support the idea of 100 of trash instead of 200 though too.

Sparkly Warlord

17,300 Points
  • 20 Wins 100
  • 50 Wins 150
Empress Boa
Istoleyourtaco

asedc

it's not that they necessarily need to make 100 trash instead of the 200 of each required, but who would be willing to craft cases when all you get is a rig formula that no one will craft. I have gotten many formulas such as fallen wish formula, kitten star formula, fafnir formula... those formulas that are not worth crafting bc its cheaper to buy in mp instead.

oh and alot of people are looking for certain formulas. (alchemy formulas).
I think what gaia needs to do is have those show up rare, and have more alchemy formulas show up such as ectoplasm, maybe some inizio formulas too, and other unique alchemy formulas.

supply n demand.

i have been so discouraged to craft alchemist cases lately when I always get rig formulas. who would wanna craft a case and open it when you can make 4 caches instead. It's a safer bet. Ive lost alot of gold crafting and opening cases, thats why id rather sell my formulas for around the price of an unopened case.

p.s. i support the idea of 100 of trash instead of 200 though too.
well this is all true as well but you do also need way more components then formulas and I think that gaia has really made things easy enough don't .I mean we could always go to 1000 trash per case but that isn't going to happen either . I have never got a rig formula a case but it does get discouraging when you start getting multiples of any formulas you don't need or want.

Fluffy Bunny

20,325 Points
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Fearsome 200
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Avant Garde 200
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Divine 500
Istoleyourtaco
well this is all true as well but you do also need way more components then formulas and I think that gaia has really made things easy enough don't .I mean we could always go to 1000 trash per case but that isn't going to happen either . I have never got a rig formula a case but it does get discouraging when you start getting multiples of any formulas you don't need or want.

thats true i guess. but its discouraging alot of people to craft alchemy cases for 200 trash and get a 10 k worth formula all the time. most formulas sell less than an u unopened case, overall its just not worth opening or crafting alchemist cases right now the way its set up.

Posessed Cat

I'm hoping they'll change them like the caches. Not in a way that lets you choose, but in a way that will narrow the field down. For example you open a Case and out pops another case, but that case lets you know what level formula could be inside. All the level 1s in one, 2s, etc... if they don't want to put the big quest formulas in 1, they could easily make an 11th ultra rare quest case.

Handsome Shounen

17,150 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
It would be nice if they changed the Cases to be like the Cache. Since components are really easy to get now, I'm interested in crafting more things. Sadly, I need to level up first and that's not exactly easy.

Eloquent Informer

37,875 Points
  • Winged 100
  • Balance Begets Creation 500
  • Waffles! 25
Lanzer has said he's dissatisfied with how rare formulas are ("I want the crafted items to be lusted after, not the formulas!" ), so hopefully there's a helpful change to come. They wanted to give the system some time to stabilize with the new caches in place so they could see exactly what effect that has, but it should be clear by now that heightened rarity of formulas is part of it.

Ultimate Gamer

52,550 Points
  • Ultimate Gamer 500
  • Ticket Redeemer 500
  • Shopkeep's Apprentice 500
Or, since formulas like bottled up moonlight, dragon's blood, etc already come in say... Pink Giftboxes... why not put some of the more sought component formulas that are needed in such large quantities, like ectoplasm, ankou's white strand, amphithere's hypnotic eye, etc into pink giftboxes too? especially ectoplasm and amphithere's hypnotic eye as those are both level 3 formulas and would solve the 'level 3 is too hard' dilemma.

Dangerous Ladykiller

13,050 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
Alchemy always has some kind of problem sad

Obsessive Player

I agree with lowering the #s. It takes too long to get some of the harder items to 200!!

Bonzly's Significant Otter

Inquisitive Traveler

Animal
...would solve the 'level 3 is too hard' dilemma.

I kinda think level 3 should stay how it is. It helps to weed those serious about alchemy from those who are just trying to make a quick buck by getting to higher levels faster.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff