15,000 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
Lorelei DiAngelo
Hashtable
Lorelei DiAngelo
Animal

Thanks, also your avatar makes me wonder if a group of people each equipped a different pose of the giant skeleton from death whisper, then got together in towns or zomg to have the skeleton actually formed together... and took a picture of it or something XD.

My bf says this actually happened, back in 2010... There are no screenies of it that we can find, though. gonk

I mostly wear this avi when I wanna do Saw Mill or Shallow Seas in zOMG... All I have to do is go there, type into Shout "crew me" and I get like 8 crew invites, lol.

If you have the Sweetheart ring in zOMG, you can also go to an area where lots of people gather (like the front of Deadman's Pass)
and spam Sweetheart on them for the lulz. Skeleton middle-finger blowing people heart-filled kisses always seems to grab people's attention...

I'll find one for you later. 3nodding

Ah yeah? I know my bf would love to see it. He actually witnessed it happening in Towns way back when, but didn't think to take a cap of it...

If I had enough people on my FL who had Death Whispers, I'd totally attempt it on my own. I think maybe 2 other people do, though... TBH, the poses for it are kind of fug. I keep it mostly for the middle finger.

pikachew has a really funny one.. it used to be on her profile.. might still be, I can't tell with my phone. xd