Welcome to Gaia! ::

Loyal Supporter

13,540 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
how do you get them??? i checked marketplace, but is all so expensive, is there an easier way???

Eloquent Informer

37,875 Points
  • Winged 100
  • Balance Begets Creation 500
  • Waffles! 25
Go to the Bifrost. Buy the formula for the Philosopher's Cache. Collect lots of classic Gaia Game items, preferably by playing the games yourself to save money, and craft the Cache.

Opening the basic Philosopher's Cache will get you a random one of these, and then opening that will get you your choice of these.

[edit] Oh, by the way. If you're Level-1 your success rate for crafting the Cache will be gawdawful, so level up with Alchemy Starter Kits, Orb Aggregates and/or Giant Rainbow Lollipops first.

Magnetic Phantom

Look here to educate yourself.

Loyal Supporter

13,540 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
Thanks, Arigato, and all that guy's... its been helping

Friendly Gaian

18,100 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Trader 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
Platonix
Go to the Bifrost. Buy the formula for the Philosopher's Cache. Collect lots of classic Gaia Game items, preferably by playing the games yourself to save money, and craft the Cache.

Opening the basic Philosopher's Cache will get you a random one of these, and then opening that will get you your choice of these.

[edit] Oh, by the way. If you're Level-1 your success rate for crafting the Cache will be gawdawful, so level up with Alchemy Starter Kits, Orb Aggregates and/or Giant Rainbow Lollipops first.

So the Philosopher's Cache grants you various alchemy components? Okay. But what about the Golden Giftboxes required to make the Cache? I think there were some formulas on the Marketplace, but I'm still checking the Bifrost for the components needed for the Golden Giftbox.
Alchemy on Gaia is complicated. ^^;

Pokekaiju Catcher

38,125 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Winged 100
  • Pokekaiju Catcher 500
firearcheryumi
Platonix

So the Philosopher's Cache grants you various alchemy components? Okay. But what about the Golden Giftboxes required to make the Cache? I think there were some formulas on the Marketplace, but I'm still checking the Bifrost for the components needed for the Golden Giftbox.
Alchemy on Gaia is complicated. ^^;

There are alternative routes, which require only simple game items like trash/flowers, zOMG items, etc.

Sweet Miko

Locked due to necroing. If the original poster has any questions about this please feel free to PM me. ^.^

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff