Kawaii Kitten

13,700 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Alchemy Level 2 100
  • Alchemy Level 3 100
Muskratio
XxSilverMoonFoxX
Muskratio

Sorry, that's not what I meant - I don't think it's unintelligent. (: I just meant that Wishful Karma was doing an extremely bad job of supporting it intelligently, because instead of supporting with facts or intelligent arguments, she was just blindly claiming it to be awesome and refusing to listen to other ideas.
Since you say this thread is to generate ideas - that that's how I took it from the first post as well - I thought it was weird that a poster in the thread was actively discouraging other ideas.

I agree with Eyria, by the way. I think that making some kind of index of shops, with links and short descriptions, would be both much easier to maintain, and much easier to browse. It's a resource that I think people would actually use a lot.

Ah gotchya. To each their own right? I think her idea would work well too. The only thing now is to find people with activly maintained threads. Would you be interested in contributing a thread or creating one to be placed into the index/directory?
I've been building up an inventory of alchemy components to start one, but I'm not quiiiiite ready yet. (: I can let you know when I am though!

Sure thing biggrin That would be great. Do you know of any good trade shops already set up?

Fuzzy Cub

14,700 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Unleash the Beast 100
XxSilverMoonFoxX
Pay Per Mint
I really like this idea!
I think that all the negotiations should be through PM's, and not done in the thread.
If too many people set up trading posts then potential traders could get lost.

Thank you smile Another person suggested making it sort of like an index or directory instead that lists links to other trading threads (with a short description about each) to avoid that happening. What do you think?

I like that idea too.
Like those massive aquarium threads.
The ones that collect specific types of tanks.
Only, y'know, for components. o .e
Maybe seperate pages for components, recipes, and stuff...

Hygienic Guildsman

XxSilverMoonFoxX
Muskratio
XxSilverMoonFoxX
Muskratio

Sorry, that's not what I meant - I don't think it's unintelligent. (: I just meant that Wishful Karma was doing an extremely bad job of supporting it intelligently, because instead of supporting with facts or intelligent arguments, she was just blindly claiming it to be awesome and refusing to listen to other ideas.
Since you say this thread is to generate ideas - that that's how I took it from the first post as well - I thought it was weird that a poster in the thread was actively discouraging other ideas.

I agree with Eyria, by the way. I think that making some kind of index of shops, with links and short descriptions, would be both much easier to maintain, and much easier to browse. It's a resource that I think people would actually use a lot.

Ah gotchya. To each their own right? I think her idea would work well too. The only thing now is to find people with activly maintained threads. Would you be interested in contributing a thread or creating one to be placed into the index/directory?
I've been building up an inventory of alchemy components to start one, but I'm not quiiiiite ready yet. (: I can let you know when I am though!

Sure thing biggrin That would be great. Do you know of any good trade shops already set up?
There are a bunch of them. Check the alchemy exchange forum. (:

Kawaii Kitten

13,700 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Alchemy Level 2 100
  • Alchemy Level 3 100
Pay Per Mint
XxSilverMoonFoxX
Pay Per Mint
I really like this idea!
I think that all the negotiations should be through PM's, and not done in the thread.

Thank you smile Another person suggested making it sort of like an index or directory instead that lists links to other trading threads (with a short description about each) to avoid that happening. What do you think?

I like that idea too.

Yeah, I love those threads. Especially the ones with Enki tanks. Lol.
Exactly what I was thinking. It could be broken down by trash/ component shops, formula shops, etc. Just have to find people with these type of threads or whom are willing to make one.

Kawaii Kitten

13,700 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Alchemy Level 2 100
  • Alchemy Level 3 100
Muskratio
XxSilverMoonFoxX
Muskratio
XxSilverMoonFoxX
Muskratio

There are a bunch of them. Check the alchemy exchange forum. (:

Let the search commence!! biggrin

Fuzzy Cub

14,700 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Unleash the Beast 100
XxSilverMoonFoxX
Pay Per Mint
XxSilverMoonFoxX
Pay Per Mint
I really like this idea!

I like that idea too.

Exactly what I was thinking. It could be broken down by trash/ component shops, formula shops, etc. Just have to find people with these type of threads or whom are willing to make one.

To find trash shops, going to the Game Item Exchange would be a good idea. wink

Kawaii Kitten

13,700 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Alchemy Level 2 100
  • Alchemy Level 3 100
Pay Per Mint
XxSilverMoonFoxX
Pay Per Mint
XxSilverMoonFoxX
Pay Per Mint
I really like this idea!

I like that idea too.

To find trash shops, going to the Game Item Exchange would be a good idea. wink

That could work. I also mentioned to Karma about the possibility of making a guild. Then people can just start their own threads on the appropriate subforms. Any thoughts?

Fuzzy Cub

14,700 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Unleash the Beast 100
XxSilverMoonFoxX
That could work. I also mentioned to Karma about the possibility of making a guild. Then people can just start their own threads on the appropriate subforms. Any thoughts?

As long as it's an open guild with lots of advertising. xD
Otherwise, it would be pretty limited. o 3o;;
Pay Per Mint
XxSilverMoonFoxX

Hm, how would you go upon advertising?

Fuzzy Cub

14,700 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Unleash the Beast 100
Wishful Karma
Pay Per Mint
XxSilverMoonFoxX

A lot of permanent threads have an "Affiliates" place on the first page.
You just ask and do what they say to go there.
That usually includes adding them to your own "Affliliates" c:
Of course, if they're in the guild, they'll probably advertise it anyhoo.
And of course, putting banners in signatures and name-dropping the guild whenever possible.
c:
Pay Per Mint
Wishful Karma
Pay Per Mint
XxSilverMoonFoxX

A lot of permanent threads have an "Affiliates" place on the first page.
You just ask and do what they say to go there.
That usually includes adding them to your own "Affliliates" c:
Of course, if they're in the guild, they'll probably advertise it anyhoo.
And of course, putting banners in signatures and name-dropping the guild whenever possible.
c:

OH that kind well yeah we'd do that anyway.
I was thinking for the shops for like junk/components/formulas
We could have their own affiliation, such as for Junk like flowers and stuff for giftboxes and cases we could find people who are selling those things in the threads and affiliate with them, and for components we could affiliate with them in that specific shop we have set up in the guild if that doesnt make sense its because Im better at showing than saying xD

Fuzzy Cub

14,700 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Unleash the Beast 100
Wishful Karma

We could have their own affiliation, such as for Junk like flowers and stuff for giftboxes and cases we could find people who are selling those things in the threads and affiliate with them, and for components we could affiliate with them in that specific shop we have set up in the guild if that doesnt make sense its because Im better at showing than saying xD

It was a little cloudy at first, but I think I get what you're saying.
You're saying to affiliate with the threads that are in the guild, right?
More than that, our components shops affiliate with other components shops, and our formula shops affiliate with other formula shops, etc.?
Of course that's how it would work, we affiliate with them and vice versa. c:
That way people who don't know about the guild see the advertisement and are like "Huh, that sounds cool... Lemme check it out!"
Pay Per Mint
Wishful Karma

More than that, our components shops affiliate with other components shops, and our formula shops affiliate with other formula shops, etc.?
That way people who don't know about the guild see the advertisement and are like "Huh, that sounds cool... Lemme check it out!"

YES you are smart ^^
I have a few friends already who are into alchemy who will participate ^^
But Silver and I still got a lot to talk about, we will make you vice captain when we make it

Fuzzy Cub

14,700 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Unleash the Beast 100
Wishful Karma
Pay Per Mint
Wishful Karma

YES you are smart ^^
But Silver and I still got a lot to talk about, we will make you vice captain when we make it

Why, thank you. c:
I would love to, but
I'm going to be starting school again in January so I won't have much free time.
A guild requires lots of care to not go under, and I won't be able to provide it. xP
You can always ask me for some ideas if you need 'em though!
Pay Per Mint
Wishful Karma
Pay Per Mint
Wishful Karma

YES you are smart ^^

Why, thank you. c:
I would love to, but
I'm going to be starting school again in January so I won't have much free time.
A guild requires lots of care to not go under, and I won't be able to provide it. xP
You can always ask me for some ideas if you need 'em though!

Ha funny ill be moving in January
Well then we can make you a Crew and you can jump in whenever you'd like

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas