Welcome to Gaia! ::

Lonely Fatcat

10,750 Points
  • Champion 300
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Rebuilder 100
i really wanna get violet porridge i have the recipe but since im just lvl 3 ill prolly hire some1 to craft it for me n to do that 1st i have to get all the ingredients ,the only thing that troubles me is that it needs 10 sugar crystals which from what i saw r expensive n i was wondering where can i find sugar crystals

2,950 Points
  • Alchemy Level 2 100
  • Generous 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
Ultra venus
i really wanna get violet porridge i have the recipe but since im just lvl 3 ill prolly hire some1 to craft it for me n to do that 1st i have to get all the ingredients ,the only thing that troubles me is that it needs 10 sugar crystals which from what i saw r expensive n i was wondering where can i find sugar crystals
You can find them from philosophers cache. They go for much more than a million individually, at this point in time i really suggest you just buy the porridge. Basically, all alchemy formulas that create prexisting items will lead to a major money loss.

Lonely Fatcat

10,750 Points
  • Champion 300
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Rebuilder 100
EccentricAlchemist
Ultra venus
You can find them from philosophers cache. They go for much more than a million individually, at this point in time i really suggest you just buy the porridge. Basically, all alchemy formulas that create prexisting items will lead to a major money loss.
im not talking abt bitter porridge that already exists,violet porridge hasnt been crafted yet n i want it cause i luv purple n it looks great

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff