Welcome to Gaia! ::

Im from New Zealand and in the last few years our crime rate has picked up dramatically. A few mounths ago a women was murdered by a 14 year old not far from where I live which to me is a bit scary but this isnt what Im wanting to talk about. A few days ago a guy finished work and came out of the building where he worked to find a women being attacked by a man. The guy ran over and tried to help this women who was being attacked and was stabbed in the process. He stumbled a little way looking for help and collapsed in a street. He died. Many people tried to revive him until the ambulance got there but were unsuccessful. This guy died trying to save someone else. I want to know how many people would help someone being attacked with the risk of themselves being hurt or if they would just walk away? I know its a hard question to answer but with so much crime starting to happening around the world its something we ALL need to start thinking about.
If I could, I would. I woudn't just WATCH someone being attacked, it wouldn't be right. Now, would you do the same or just watch is what I would want to know...
Proud Asian 15
If they are an american who nuke Japanese then I don't give even an eye sight to them. It is their payment for nuking Japanese.

You are so very stupid, all you do is go around this board and troll to the Americans in the board. You know what, I think YOU are stupid. Not all of the Americans did this. Do you also blame the children and the babies of Americans? If you do, your a very sadistic person.
Yes i would help someone being attacked
Quote:
I want to know how many people would help someone being attacked with the risk of themselves being hurt or if they would just walk away?

As keikyoto say : I would if I could .. & if I couldn't help i'll go and find someone that can ..

I'll do that because that's what I want people to do for me .. I mean if I was attacked I'd need help from anyone

I really can't understand people that watch someone being attacked & just walk away .... What if that were you or someone dear to you ?? would you want people to pass by you/him & just leave you/him ??
If it was someone dear to me, I would fight the best I could. I'm not a fighter, I'd be beat to a pulp. But, it's better my life then theirs.
Yes, not matter who they are. But I would probably think a bit if there were weapons involved and such. But still, enough people have been killed already because of bystander apathy.

Proud Asian 15; Are you going to let people die/get hurt because of where they were born? Excuse me, but that's dumb. Even though I know Japan suffered a great lot from the bombings, you can't blame the people of today.
situation dictates what i would do. but most likely i would help the person out. ninja pirate

Sparkly Bunny

22,175 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
i'm the worst person for a fight but i'm quick on my cell phone to call for help XD
I wouldnt even think about it, i would just help the person. 3nodding
I would call the police if I see someone being attacked. No matter the gender nor (of course) the country they belong to. We are all humans.
If I knew that I couldn't win the attacker, then I would call for help.
It's better than the attacker killing both of us.
But if I knew that I could take them on, then of course I would :].

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff