Welcome to Gaia! ::

4,800 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Consumer 100
  • Autobiographer 200
Which languages can you speak? Or which do you want to learn?

I took Spanish for seven years and was pretty much fluent, but it's been a few years since I've studied it formally so I've forgotten a lot. I'm taking Japanese now, it's my second year.

I think taking something like Russian or Korean would be fun, from what I've heard they're very flowy and pretty sounding languages. Learning Vietnamese would be nice though too, I know quite a few people that can speak it and it'd be fun I think.

Excitable Explorer

8,975 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
I speak spanish, english, and french.

I'd love to speak Italian, it sounds so...so...I don't know how to describe it....there's a round feeling about it.
I can speak VERY little Japanese and Hawaiian.

I know English.

I want to learn Japanese(I want to have a conversation with my grandma), Okinawan, A Chinese Dialect, Korean, Hawaiian, French.
English/Japanese
I want to learn Danish heart ~

Friendly Bloodsucker

I know English.
I can speak a little French and Japanese.
And I want to learn German, Russian, and Japanese.
I can speak English (lol that is my main langauge) I can speak some japanese but its getting hard (due to wrong pronounciations)

What want to learn no wait I want to learn and/or teach myself
Mainly
Japanese ( i need to finish teaching my self the alphabet)

But honestly i want to learn every langauge there is, or as many has possible ^_^ (lol i doubt ill learn em all)
Japanman469
I can speak English (lol that is my main langauge) I can speak some japanese but its getting hard (due to wrong pronounciations)

What want to learn no wait I want to learn and/or teach myself
Mainly
Japanese ( i need to finish teaching my self the alphabet)

But honestly i want to learn every langauge there is, or as many has possible ^_^ (lol i doubt ill learn em all)
Your name is Japanman but you don't know Japanese?

Sparkly Businessman

6,250 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
I speak spanish, english and italian.
And a "little" of japanese and french smile
i speak english and a little japanese. i want to learn to speak, read, and write japanese.
1miina
I speak spanish, english and italian.
And a "little" of japanese and french smile
thats cool.italian seems like a cool language

Sparkly Businessman

6,250 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
dragon-eye-kun

It's really easy italian =) , but the difficult one is japanese!! >< so if u learn to speak, read, and write japanese u will be my idol! xD
1miina
dragon-eye-kun

It's really easy italian =) , but the difficult one is japanese!! >< so if u learn to speak, read, and write japanese u will be my idol! xD
i mainly like japanese because its an expressive language.but it will take time.how hard is it to learn italian?

Sparkly Businessman

6,250 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
well because i speak spanish it was easy for me the italian, and the english help me with french =)
italian-spanish and french is what we call a romance language, so they are pretty alike in many words.
i see. but its still impressive that you know that many languages.

Sparkly Businessman

6,250 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
well i really enjoy learning new languages =) my dream is to travel around the world so i need to learn as many languages possible =)
i think the easiest way to learn a new language for me is watching movies in the language that i wanna learn and reading subtitles in your mother language. =)

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff