Welcome to Gaia! ::

I'm from Canada, and have traveled to the US, Mexico and Guatemala so far.
Next fall I will be traveling from Mongolia and China along the silk road into India and then Africa.
I can't wait!

Anyone have any good travel stories?

Dapper Lunatic

10,550 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Clambake 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
I'm from Australia & I've travelled to New Zealand, Fiji, Japan, UAE & Thailand. Next year, I'm hoping to travel back to Japan again.

Obsessive Man-Lover

27,675 Points
  • Way Too Many Pies 300
  • Abomination 100
  • 50 Wins 150
i'm from scotland. i've travelled to france, spain, germany, norway, netherlands, greece, malta, USA and india (and england and wales if those count?). and stopped briefly in bahrain and cyprus on the way to india before.

Wheezing Fatcat

I'm from the US and I've been to England, France, The Netherlands, Belgium, Germany, Switzerland, Argentina and Uruguay. I'll be headed near Brazil soon, but I'm not sure I'm actually going to cross the border.

Conservative Lover

5,250 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Hygienic 200
I'm from Australia.
I've travelled to:
UAE
Thailand
Japan
Philippines
Laos
Burma/Myanmar
Indonesia
Malaysia

I've also lived in the first three of that list.
I adore the UAE. It's damned hot but love the petrol prices and how futuristic it looks despite half of it hasn't even been built yet.
Germany, Mexico, Canada.

Liberal Browser

I'm from the US and have only been to Vietnam, Canada, and a few different states in the US. I hope to see more of the world

Dedicated Winner

7,800 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Tycoon 200
Hey im from russia. Ive been in japan for judo sharing experience with japanese judoka, I also been in mongolia
Somewhat from the US and I've been to around 23 countries.

Benevolent Bloodsucker

I'm from the US, currently living in Japan, and I've been through the Caribbean and the Middle East.

Friendly Noob

9,650 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Generous 100
  • Signature Look 250
      i've been to a lot of places. panama, us, canada, france, england, china.
      i love to travel.
I am of Serbian descent and have been there a couple times although I now live in the U.S.
Some country in all of the continents...

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Clambake 200
I was born in the US, raised in Puerto Rico and I'm currently living in Guam. I've traveled to Japan, most of the Caribbean. I'll be in Okinawa this Christmas and during the summer we will travel to Thailand.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff