Welcome to Gaia! ::

i want to go to: France, Belgium (oh the chocolates =D....), England, Australia, Japan, South Korea
Okay, new challenge.
Name off the places that you want to go You can also include activities you would like to do when you get there.

I want to go to Japan, Jamaica, New Zealand, London, Egypt, Spain (again), and Argentina.
Lives in the U.S., went to Tiajuana, Mexico (oh dear, must have spelled that wrong) for winter break, Taipei, Taiwan for 3 hours because my airplane stopped there, so i wouldn't really count that, oh well xD
and Viet Nam for winter break
I live in the United States, and I've been to the United States.
XD

But this summer I'm living in Germany for a month.
Goddess_of_the
denmark, sweden, norway, england, germany, france, belgium, holland, france, spain, portugal, italy, greece, morocco, egypt, india, thailand, australia, USA...^^

U went to holland? xD Haha.. why? It sucks [yeah, I live there.. sweatdrop ]
i guess only Spain and France..
Idk where i went when I was little.. i guess France too..
I've only being to New Zealand and South Korea. I'd like to travel again at least by the end of 2009.
denmark, sweden, norway, england, germany, france, belgium, holland, france, spain, portugal, italy, greece, morocco, egypt, india, thailand, australia, USA...^^
I live in Québec, Canada. In my country, I've also been to New Brunswick and Nova Scotia.

I've been to Chicago (USA), many places in Greece (Athens, Santorini, Corinth, Loutraki, Epidaurus, Mycens, Delphes, Arahova, Kalambaka - probably others I can't remember) and on the island of Penang in Malaysia.

450 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
I live in Canada ive been across the country and ive been to China, Thailand, Denmark, the united states alot of times, Czech rep, Mexico, Germany, the dominican rep and ive been to alot of other countrys in the carribean from cruises.
I live in Australia, and I've being to New Zealand, Fiji, USA, China, Hong Kong, Japan, Thailand and Singapore... I think that's it.
I used to live on Maul, HI. I moved to Arizona a year ago. Visited the Big Island of Hawaii and walked at the base of the volcano.I went to Pearl Harbor in Honolulu visited the Arizona memorial and shot a shell from a gun turrent.I went to Japan (Go Imperialism). I went to Orange Country California. The Philippines cause I'm Filipino.
jisifredo
I've been to mexico =/..thats it really..

Mexico is cool! Where in Mexico?
I've been to mexico =/..thats it really..
I live in the United States. I've been to Costa Rica, Germany, France, Switzerland, Italy, Spain, Puerta Villarda, Muai, and Hawaii.

What exotic places have you been to?

Feel free to share any stories that you had during your journey!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff