Welcome to Gaia! ::

so what country and continent and city are you from and what is so great about it?
and where have you traveled to/ would like to travel to in your life and why?

I am from the Bay Area in California of the United States.
The Bay Area is the the surrounding cities where San francisco is basically.
California is a pretty liberal state here. gay marriange USED to be legal... until people started not recognizing people's own equal rights.
And America has alot of freedoms and opportunites that alot of other countries may not.
but i would like to travel to anywhere in Europe, like prague or London.
and Africa! to see the Giraffes.
I'm from the South Bay in Southern California. It's all beach all the time lol I don't like alot of the people over here but it's a nice place to live. It's very peaceful and the weather is great. Outside my window I can always hear birds and palmtrees blowing.

I was born here and have lived here all my life. The only places I've been to have been Hawaii, to see family, and Nevada, which sucks. I would love to someday go to Japan and Italy to see where my family comes from, and probably New York to see where my Dad's family grew up.

Chatty Shapeshifter

7,900 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Full closet 200
  • Popular Thread 100
I am a citizen of the good old US of A in North America! What city I am from is not the business of anyone I don't know in person, so don't bother asking. ^_~

I have been all over Australia because of a three week trip I took two summers ago with the People to People Student Ambassador Program. It was amazing, life changing, and unforgetable so I recommend it to anyone and everyone in junior high and high school.

I would love to do some more traveling, and my dream is to travel to all six of the inhabited continents before I die. I have no interest in going to Antarctica because that kind of cold is way too much for this island girl from Oahu! XD
I live in America in Northwest Indiana.
Nothin' but...corn and cows, basically.
And some white gangsters.
But nothing too exciting.
Used to live in Richton Park, Illinois, moved because it was a good neighborhood turned bad.
In other words, gangs, drug dealers, murderers.
All the jazz.
A car crashed through my house once.
O. O;;
Probably won't see any other countries.
Well...not now at least.
x]
I hope to.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash