Welcome to Gaia! ::

Lets be patriotic for a bit and ask yourselves what makes you proud of your country?
It's always nice to throw in a few words and at the same time exposed your country's pride and joy.
heart
Frangipani Plumier
Lets be patriotic for a bit and ask yourselves what makes you proud of your country?
It's always nice to throw in a few words and at the same time exposed your country's pride and joy.
heart

What I am proud of my country is how clean it is and how people are aware about the environment! 3nodding
For me, I am proud that my country is a very peaceful place and I always feel safe here. That is the most important. cool
well corruption and Taco, and im talking for real, o and we can make jokes about just about anything.
Idk what im proud of mine, but i think im mostly proud of is that we got past racial stereotypes and selected a colored president. 3nodding
I'm not proud, but more so thankful we have women's rights here.

I don't have to worry about being thrown down a well if I didn't cook dinner right
I dunnnooooo. I live in England and I honeslty wouldn't live in any other country if you paid me, but it's hard to explain why. I just think...all other countries seem weird XD
I like my country, but I'm not proud of it.
i guess it's not so much pride in my country, as relief. i've never left my country except for a few 6-hour trips to canada, and seeing as in my area we're extremely friendly to them it was really no big deal. so i guess it's more that i've heard bad stories about other places and am glad that we deal with debt and taxes, instead of persecution by people who hate me cause i'm a different religion.
WELL IM FROM MEXICO IS THERE SOME ONE THAT HATE THE CRISIS AND HOW IS IT EFFECTING YOU
I'm from New Zealand and I'm really proud of how clean and green our country is. smile
i was born in usa
iis clean and everything compare where i grow
i grow in Peru-lima
no offense
I like how we have so many different enviroments and ecosystems, from deserts to forests to mountains. 3nodding Oh, and I like Broadway too.(I know that we aren't the only ones with it, but I'm glad we do smile .....if only we had Andrew Lloyd Webber.....)

Faithful Lunatic

I like living in America. Hate the way our country's going though with all the big business nonsense. Damn wallstreet.
I like how, even though we do have racism, there are many people of many ethnic groups.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff