Welcome to Gaia! ::

i would like to learn either chinese or russian or mayb start leanring japanese again, as i learnt a bit of japanese when i lived in NZ but since im moved im stopped, and i would love to go to Japan one day as well
放手 放開所有 彼此更自由 放手 其實我絕非愛得不夠☆✭

My Cantonese is good, English is okay, Mandarin is rather terrible...

I would like to improve on Mandarin, and learn Korean and Latin.

Japanese might be nice too, mostly because many video games I buy at the market I find difficult to understand...

✭☆放手 豁出所有 還有這個好友 已經 已經足夠
This is probably one of the most common replies, but Japanese. Not just because I'm anime fan or anything though, but because I'm seriously going to travel to Japan one day and I know English isn't going to help me much there. 3nodding
I want to l,earn lots of languages, as many languages as I can learn. I particularly want to Gaelic, Irish, Japanese, Italian, Latin, Chinese, French, German, and I want to brush up on my basic Spanish skills. Does anyone know any good websites for learning any of those languages?
KiwiCrystatbelle
I want to l,earn lots of languages, as many languages as I can learn. I particularly want to Gaelic, Irish, Japanese, Italian, Latin, Chinese, French, German, and I want to brush up on my basic Spanish skills. Does anyone know any good websites for learning any of those languages?

I don't know about learning, but if you want to practice your skills in any of these languages and more you should definitely visit www.phrasebase.com/forum It's a great site with lots of resources, sound files, forums, classroom and awesome members!
I already speak fluent Spanish. But I really want to learn French, Latin, and Japanese. Cool, huh? I'm applying for Latin classes in High School. 8D;;
Oh, you look nervous!

Languages learning:
-Spanish (semi-fluent)
-Arabic (beginner)
-Russian (beginner)
-ASL (beginner)

Want to learn:
-Japanese
-Catalan
-Fersi
-Urdu
-Portuguese
-Ukrainian
-French (currently at beginner level)
-Mandarin
-Cantonese
-Greek
-Hebrew

Basically as many as I can. 3nodding
Is it the scars?
I speak English as a native tongue. I'd really like to keep up my Finnish somehow & learn more French (I took 3 months of it.. enough for a menu & the metro!)

I'd like to learn Arabic, Japanese, Mandarin, Russian, Scottish Gaelic & Welsh. I'll throw Spanish in there too, just because it's becoming so freakin' prevalent in today's society; I can speak/understand it at a beginning intermediate level.
I can speak English and Japanese fluently.

I would love to learn Swedish. My boyfriend is Swedish, it would be so cool talking to him in it. Or mixing up English and Swedish together. XD
French, Korean, Japanese, Vietnamese, Russian, Thai, Chinese, and Sign haha.
My native language is English, however when I was younger I was fluent in German, however, my fluency in German has diminished because I stopped speaking for a couple of years . >.<;

I can speak a little Japanese, and I hope to be able to study over in Japan in the next year or two, so hopefully I can become fluent.

The languages I'm in the process of learning is Spanish and I'm trying to convince my one friend to teach me Farsi. However, I would love to learn Russian, Thai, Vietnamese, and Chinese.
I'm more-or-less fluent in French, I just have small problems with highly technical aspects. I'm also currently learning Spanish, and I learned very, very basic Italian over the summer. I want to learn all romance languages and maybe Japanese, Mandarin and/or German.
I used to be fluent in Russian, but am forgetting it after I started learning english. Must re-teach!

I'm also learning spanish right now. French and itallian are others I want to learn, too.
I would heart to learn Mandarin, Norwegian, French, Japanese, Korean, and Arabic.
I have to learn those languages at least one a year!
Wish me LUCK! smile
I want to learn Serbo-croat and Korean 3nodding

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas