Welcome to Gaia! ::

Just as the title says!

For me, I want to learn Czech, particularly because I dream of visiting Prague.

I also would like to fix up my French some, and Scottish Gaelic, Norwegian, Catalan, and learn to read and speak Japanese. surprised
First, I want to become fluent in Spanish. I speak it decently, but I'm not fluent yet.

After, I'd like to learn Hindi, Russian, French, Korean, Aymara, and Swedish.
Fist, i want to become fluent in writing and speaking japanses i can already speak and write it but not fluently
then, i want to learn italian, german , old greek, and latin
I need to finish german. I'm taking it in college next year, so I'll prbably improve.
When I go to college, because I'll have my Japanese qualification - I can start up a japanese class and teach other people. It wil be awesme, 'cuz I'll be a first year bossing all the 2nd and 3rd years around~ rofl
Languages I'm planning to learn: Breton, Cornish.
Languages I'd then learn if I wanted to: Scottish, Irish and Manx Gaelic.
Then: European minority languages, once I learn more about them XD;
Then: Norwegian, Japanese, Slovak.

That's 'Then' as in, by priority. Not time XD
Every main language if I could! I grew up with two languages, one being Arabic. My um was from Ireland so she taught me some English and Irish. When I came to America, I learned spanish, but I don't know what little I've learned anymore as I'm out of practice, same with Japanese ( I wasn't completely fluent, but I knew enough). I've had practice with Hawaiian and Russian and German.

I love languages, it doesn't matter-I want should learn it.

Dapper Seeker

8,650 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Tycoon 200
  • Love Machine 150
I grew up with English. I'm currently learning Mandarin. When I've become fluent in Mandarin, I'd like to learn Korean and Japanese.
There are already lots of threads like this one. The OP should have done a quick search before starting this one.... However, I am hungry for gold so.... rolleyes

First of all, I'd like to work on my French to become fluent. I already speak it at an advanced level but it would be cool to be able to express myself in French in the same way as I can in English and to be able to think in French too.

I'd also like to learn Dutch, German and Japanese.
I would like to learn chinese;Fookien and mandarin I could speak it but not all,Not fluent. ^.^;;
I know a little bit of Italian and Spanish, but I'd like to be fluent in those. I want to be fluent in French, German, Indian, Mandarin, Japanese, Russian, Greek, and Latin, too.
I really want to learn Spanish. We don't have Spanish classes at my school, so I have to learn it somewhere else.
Farfetnoogen
I know a little bit of Italian and Spanish, but I'd like to be fluent in those. I want to be fluent in French, German, Indian, Mandarin, Japanese, Russian, Greek, and Latin, too.
Hey I want to learn greek too. I know a bit of Spanish, so I could help you a little with that.
I'm currently being forced to learn japanese, the class itself is a drag but the language is somewhat fun.

I'm interested most though in russian,arabic and chinese.

I'm trying to teach my self russian right now although I can't be sure of ho w well that's going. I need to find some native speakeers in my area.
Okinawan ~ It is part of my background.
Japanese ~ Same goes.
Chinese ~ My ancestors were Chinese, but I have no Chinese in me now. I'd like to learn a dialect.
Hawaiian ~ Because Hawaii is where I'm from.
French ~ It seems like a cool language. XD
japanese. japanese are really friendly people. I wish to know people from Soka University

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff