Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fashionable Smoker

7,575 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Window Shopper 100
I want to learn Korean... I'm trying to teach myself haha but I need to find a tutor

Also I'd like to learn more Cantonese, already my mum speaks the language but she doesnt really teach me anything and I didnt learn from her as a child cause my dad only speaks english razz So maybe I'd go to Hong Kong for a few months and I'll learn on my own eventually... When I used to visit my g-ma (who speaks cantonese) every weekend I started picking up a lot of words and stuff from her :3

I need to relearn japanese again.. sigh sigh sigh.. I did a couple years in high school... but it was tough...

Friendly Citizen

12,150 Points
  • Unleash the Beast 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
kikixkitty13
BagaSherry
i want to learn more english (i'm an asian, not really good on english)
other then english, i would like to learn japanense, korean, german and spanish O3O

i can help with english!!!

german is fun!

i was trying to understand english on here xDDD
can't really understand the meaning while chatting on gaia sometime =3="'

i know nothing on german OwO"' but i still wan to learn xDD

Friendly Citizen

12,150 Points
  • Unleash the Beast 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
-Alice Lunae-
I want to learn Korean... I'm trying to teach myself haha but I need to find a tutor

Also I'd like to learn more Cantonese, already my mum speaks the language but she doesnt really teach me anything and I didnt learn from her as a child cause my dad only speaks english razz So maybe I'd go to Hong Kong for a few months and I'll learn on my own eventually... When I used to visit my g-ma (who speaks cantonese) every weekend I started picking up a lot of words and stuff from her :3

I need to relearn japanese again.. sigh sigh sigh.. I did a couple years in high school... but it was tough...

OwO++ my mum know cantonese also ~
but not me >.>"'
i only understand a few easy one

Fashionable Smoker

7,575 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Window Shopper 100
BagaSherry
-Alice Lunae-

but not me >.>"'

same here! haha... = w=;;; my mum has quite a few sisters so they all talk to each other when we play mahjong.. and i'm just.. i dont understand.. = A=;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;

Friendly Citizen

12,150 Points
  • Unleash the Beast 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
-Alice Lunae-
BagaSherry
-Alice Lunae-

but not me >.>"'

same here! haha... = w=;;; my mum has quite a few sisters so they all talk to each other when we play mahjong.. and i'm just.. i dont understand.. = A=;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;

mmn , same here, when they talk fast,
u can't even catch what they talking about @A@"'
but i can watch Hongkong drama xDDDD (with sub-title)
I can speak english and macedonian language. Also little greek and german. I want to improve my german and learn spanish. Anyone volunteer to teach me? smile question
I can speak English and I'm elementary level in Japanese.

Right now I really want to learn Italian, Spanish, or French, but I can't decide which one.

Benevolent Bloodsucker

I speak advanced Japanese (I guess) and intermediate Mandarin, and English obviously.

I want to learn Dutch because of a special someone from the Netherlands
and I want to pick up some Cantonese since the interest has always been with me.

Eloquent Explorer

10,250 Points
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Tycoon 200
I want to study Italian again

Norwegian
Finnish
Chinese
I'm already studying English and German, but I want to learn Italien and Japanese smile
i hated spanish in high school and was forced to take it when i got to college. fell in love with it and now i think my spanish is ok ish. i'm planning to spend some time in colombia or argentina either next year or the following year so i can learn to speak like a native speaker. right now i'm trying to learn (brazilian) portuguese, and then i'd like to learn french and dutch. it's a bit overwhelming when i think of it like this so i try not to, and i try to take it one step at a time. ^^
I want to get back into Spanish and I'm trying to teach myself Tagalog but its a bit difficult

Golden Lover

arrow Italian - I studied at primary school for a long time. After 6th grade, Italian courses ended because of high school entrance exam preparation courses . High school was tough for me cuz I changed my school again. I started studying Italian at university last year and I guess I reached level B1. -not sure-

arrow English - trying to be better at both speaking ang listening skills.

arrow Western Armenian - Armenian background but learning resources are rare. Most of them are based on eastern dialect unfortunately.

arrow Japanese

arrow Spanish

For now ... biggrin
I have a long list of languages I wish to learn.
Here goes:
German ( currently learning )
Japanese ( know a little, but can't write nor read )
Arabic ( will attend a course next Autumn )
Russian
Latin
Italian
Chinese

Maybe:
Czech
Polish
Portuguese

... More to come! x)
italian biggrin

Quick Reply

Submit