• Beta Citizen 0
  • Invisibility 100
kikixkitty13
shinigami ryukie
In Order:
1. Spanish (am doing, is easy.)
2. German
3. Either Korean or Chinese

Spanish-- I don't know any really. my mom used to speak to me in it when I was little
German-- I know pretty well
Korean-- I have a friend who is half korean
Chinese-- Don't know at all... Chinese would be useful in todays world :]

I live in Southern California so it's not hard to practice spanish with my friends. I have like 30% german blood, Korean is just neat, chinese is important. Russian is probably up there somewhere but my friend said it's such a broken language it's almost impossible to get fluent in beyond a certain age.

Clean Explorer

4,950 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Befriended 100
  • Contributor 150
shinigami ryukie
kikixkitty13
shinigami ryukie
In Order:
1. Spanish (am doing, is easy.)
2. German
3. Either Korean or Chinese

Spanish-- I don't know any really. my mom used to speak to me in it when I was little
German-- I know pretty well
Korean-- I have a friend who is half korean
Chinese-- Don't know at all... Chinese would be useful in todays world :]

I live in Southern California so it's not hard to practice spanish with my friends. I have like 30% german blood, Korean is just neat, chinese is important. Russian is probably up there somewhere but my friend said it's such a broken language it's almost impossible to get fluent in beyond a certain age.

Oooh southern cal... I live in Colorado...lol.... I'm part german and italian lol Russian would be good to learn too just cus
Brush up on my Chinese smile 3nodding
Re-learn Japanese (because I pretty much forgot almost everything I've learned gonk ) sweatdrop
Learn Korean, German, Italian, and Russian biggrin whee
i really want to be fluent in french some day~ (four years classes got me nowhere)
also spruce up my mandarin, eventually. i hope to begin korean or spanish very soon!

Alien Bear

9,825 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
spanish ,english and french

Friendly Citizen

12,150 Points
  • Unleash the Beast 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
i want to learn more english (i'm an asian, not really good on english)
other then english, i would like to learn japanense, korean, german and spanish O3O

Clean Explorer

4,950 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Befriended 100
  • Contributor 150
CynDyn
Re-learn Japanese (because I pretty much forgot almost everything I've learned gonk ) sweatdrop

Oh, you already know some Chinese.. that's cool!

Haha at least you're gonna relearn it!

Korean would be awesome, I want to learn that language as well because my best friend is half Korean

I'm German and Italian, so of course I want to know both languages to the fullest extent

Russian would be AWESOME

Clean Explorer

4,950 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Befriended 100
  • Contributor 150
Howon
i really want to be fluent in french some day~ (four years classes got me nowhere)
also spruce up my mandarin, eventually. i hope to begin korean or spanish very soon!

I took 4 years of German and lived in Germany and still don't know it as well as I'd like lol

Good luck in your endeavors!

Clean Explorer

4,950 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Befriended 100
  • Contributor 150
towa no mirai
spanish ,english and french

I can teach you English :]

Im not good at Spanish haha or French
kikixkitty13
CynDyn

Korean would be awesome, I want to learn that language as well because my best friend is half Korean

I'm German and Italian, so of course I want to know both languages to the fullest extent

Russian would be AWESOME

Yeah smile I guess it is, isn't it? xd

True to that 3nodding

Hahah, yeah same! My gal bff is also Korean! :3 And so is many of my classmates lol xd

I see, I see :p

Yeah it would, wouldn't it? Plus it's a beautiful language with a very interesting culture to it's country smile And by learning Russian, I should be able to understand other countries' language that uses the Cyrillic alphabet due to the language being similar in pronunciation and some words (Some languages that are similar to Russian: Bulgarian, Serbian, Ukrainian, and other Slavic languages smile ! ):3 So it's a major plus biggrin
I speak English, ASL (had a deaf boyfriend in middle school), and some French.

Learning Japanese.

Want to learn Greek, Gaelic, German, Finnish, Italian, Mandarin, and maybe Spanish.

Clean Explorer

4,950 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Befriended 100
  • Contributor 150
BagaSherry
i want to learn more english (i'm an asian, not really good on english)
other then english, i would like to learn japanense, korean, german and spanish O3O

i can help with english!!!

german is fun!

Clean Explorer

4,950 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Befriended 100
  • Contributor 150
CynDyn
kikixkitty13
CynDyn

Russian would be AWESOME

Yeah smile I guess it is, isn't it? xd

True to that 3nodding

Hahah, yeah same! My gal bff is also Korean! :3 And so is many of my classmates lol xd

I see, I see :p

Yeah it would, wouldn't it? Plus it's a beautiful language with a very interesting culture to it's country smile And by learning Russian, I should be able to understand other countries' language that uses the Cyrillic alphabet due to the language being similar in pronunciation and some words (Some languages that are similar to Russian: Bulgarian, Serbian, Ukrainian, and other Slavic languages smile ! ):3 So it's a major plus biggrin

Wow, didnt even know that lol magical knowledge!!!

Clean Explorer

4,950 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Befriended 100
  • Contributor 150
Witchy Kisses
I speak English, ASL (had a deaf boyfriend in middle school), and some French.

Learning Japanese.

Want to learn Greek, Gaelic, German, Finnish, Italian, Mandarin, and maybe Spanish.

ASL---- Be my friend x.x Im trying to learn and I could use a mentor!

I can help with some german! :p

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces