Welcome to Gaia! ::

Lonely Browser

I'd like to learn Spanish, Hindi, Zulu, Korean, and mandarin. Just for travel (: and because my sis is moving to s Korea for a few years

Clean Explorer

4,950 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Befriended 100
  • Contributor 150
Kuku Zee
I'd like to learn Spanish, Hindi, Zulu, Korean, and mandarin. Just for travel (: and because my sis is moving to s Korea for a few years

All great languages <3

Unstoppable Phantom

10,000 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
Ich lerne Deutsch und Schwedisch.

Clean Explorer

4,950 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Befriended 100
  • Contributor 150
Alukarj
Ich lerne Deutsch und Schwedisch.

AH! Das ist sehr gut! Ich libe Deutsch! Es ist meine lieblingssprache!
Ich also libe American Sign Language, aber ich lernte zuerst Deutsch. Es ist Spass

6,300 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Voter 100
  • Trader 100
I'm going to have to quote a few others before me by saying that I'd love to learn any and every language there is!
But, back to reality..

Languages I actually can speak to some degree are Finnish (supposed to be my first language?!), English, Japanese (got to brush up on the kanji though..) and Swedish (maybe..?).

Other than the above mentioned, I have also studied/am studying quite a few languages, including Mandarin, French, Russian, German, Korean and a few others.

Right now/primarily I would like to learn Mandarin Chinese, I suppose. And more Swedish, as I have a big test coming up on it. sweatdrop
Korean would be great as well, as I have a friend who is very much into the culture and the language, but alas, my brain can't seem to get around the grammar. Or any part of the language to be honest..

In the future I would like to go back to some of the languages I have studied earlier and perhaps try to learn Hindi and some African dialect(s).

I wish good luck (and strength!) to everyone on their language studies!
Right now I am teaching myself Japanese, and it's not easy. I hope to take classes in the future but can't afford to. I am a beginner.

Other than Japanese though, I'd love to learn Korean and French. I studied some Spanish in high school but forgot most of it T . T

If anyone is interested in being a Skype buddy with me for Japanese learning, please add me so we can study together! My Skype name is ezureiya.

Clean Explorer

4,950 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Befriended 100
  • Contributor 150
Mareridt
I'm going to have to quote a few others before me by saying that I'd love to learn any and every language there is!
But, back to reality..

Languages I actually can speak to some degree are Finnish (supposed to be my first language?!), English, Japanese (got to brush up on the kanji though..) and Swedish (maybe..?).

Other than the above mentioned, I have also studied/am studying quite a few languages, including Mandarin, French, Russian, German, Korean and a few others.

Right now/primarily I would like to learn Mandarin Chinese, I suppose. And more Swedish, as I have a big test coming up on it. sweatdrop
Korean would be great as well, as I have friend who is very much into the culture and the language, but alas, my brain can't seem to get around the grammar. Or any part of the language to be honest..

In the future I would like to go back to some of the languages I have studied earlier and perhaps try to learn Hindi and some African dialect(s).

I wish good luck (and strength!) to everyone on their language studies!

:] You have a lot of ambition, I ;like that! Good luck on your test! All of those languages are awesome! I have a friend who is learning Hindi, but we dont really talk any more. lol we knew eachother in high school

Clean Explorer

4,950 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Befriended 100
  • Contributor 150
miyuzura
Right now I am teaching myself Japanese, and it's not easy. I hope to take classes in the future but can't afford to. I am a beginner.

Other than Japanese though, I'd love to learn Korean and French. I studied some Spanish in high school but forgot most of it T . T

If anyone is interested in being a Skype buddy with me for Japanese learning, please add me so we can study together! My Skype name is ezureiya.

I think it'd be fun to learn japanese! I have no knowledge of any of that language.... I know 'gomenasai" "kawaii" "hajimemashite" and i think that's it lol I dont know any french, i took it in 7th grade, but i dont remember any except'pardon" and "parles vou Francais?" lol
kikixkitty13
miyuzura

I think it'd be fun to learn japanese! I have no knowledge of any of that language.... I know 'gomenasai" "kawaii" "hajimemashite" and i think that's it lol I dont know any french, i took it in 7th grade, but i dont remember any except'pardon" and "parles vou Francais?" lol

I know what you mean. And I think Japanese is a beautiful language! It's just a lot to learn because it's a whole new language, of course XD

All I can remember from Spanish are, "Hola, como estas?" "Muy bien. Y tu?" "Soy muy cansada." "Donde eres?" "Que pasa?" and I may know more if I hear it, but I never used the language so I lost everything I learned .

6,300 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Voter 100
  • Trader 100
kikixkitty13
Mareridt

:] You have a lot of ambition, I ;like that! Good luck on your test! All of those languages are awesome! I have a friend who is learning Hindi, but we dont really talk any more. lol we knew eachother in high school

Thank you !
I'm sorry to hear about you and your friend though. Unfortunately that kind of growing apart isn't all that uncommon these days.

Honestly, I don't know if it's so much about ambition, but rather I've just been very lucky when it comes to studies - all the schools I've attended have had a nice selection of courses in several foreign languages. Additionally I have attended night school classes, travelled/lived abroad and studied by myself a little. So I think I've simply been blessed with many opportunities!

Clean Explorer

4,950 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Befriended 100
  • Contributor 150
Mareridt
kikixkitty13
Mareridt

Thank you !
I'm sorry to hear about you and your friend though. Unfortunately that kind of growing apart isn't all that uncommon these days.

Honestly, I don't know if it's so much about ambition, but rather I've just been very lucky when it comes to studies - all the schools I've attended have had a nice selection of courses in several foreign languages. Additionally I have attended night school classes, travelled/lived abroad and studied by myself a little. So I think I've simply been blessed with many opportunities!

You may have been blessed as well, but it takes true ambition to follow it through

Sparkly Survivor

I want to learn Korean, Japanese, and Italian!

Clean Explorer

4,950 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Befriended 100
  • Contributor 150
Pixie Lashes
I want to learn Korean, Japanese, and Italian!

Those are fun! My friend is half Korean and I'm part Italian (unfortunately I do not know the language, so I wanna learn it too lol) and Japanese would just be fun!

O.G. Player

11,175 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Invisibility 100
In Order:
1. Spanish (am doing, is easy.)
2. German
3. Either Korean or Chinese

Clean Explorer

4,950 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Befriended 100
  • Contributor 150
shinigami ryukie
In Order:
1. Spanish (am doing, is easy.)
2. German
3. Either Korean or Chinese

Spanish-- I don't know any really. my mom used to speak to me in it when I was little
German-- I know pretty well
Korean-- I have a friend who is half korean
Chinese-- Don't know at all... Chinese would be useful in todays world :]

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out