Welcome to Gaia! ::

Will you help me?

I'll try. 0.82608695652174 82.6% [ 57 ]
No. D: 0.17391304347826 17.4% [ 12 ]
Total Votes:[ 69 ]
1 2 3 4 5 6 >

This is my music page--I uploaded it so you can hear it.

Please, someone help me find out the Artist, Language, and Title of this song.

I have a slight idea of what language idea it could be, although I hear three words of three different languages in there. Dx;;

800 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Gaian 50
It's a lovely song!
I wish to know the language it is sang!

Caring Vet

21,250 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
Sounds Latin. I heard the word "hosana" in there.
It is indeed very pretty. 3nodding

I thought "Hosanna" derived from the Hebrew word 'hosana'. Something about Christianity...? xP Not quite sure.

Though it could be a religious song. =) It could be in Hebrew? =O Though I'm not actually sure what it sounds like. sweatdrop
Well where did you get the song from?
It might be Portuguese I'm always thinking of that language!
It sounds like its religious so it might be Jewish, it didnt sound latin from what I could tell!

Mm, we got it off of a Japanese website a longgggg time ago.

But then again, there are many words in the song that are not Japanese, so don't assume! Haha.

Unfortunately, my friend did not jot down the site, so I'm left here (years after) trying to track it down for him for a Christmas present!

Actually, listening to it, it really sounds like they're just singing syllables in much the same manner as Adiemus. Take a listen and see what you think.

At any rate, if it's not that it's obviously a language without consonant clusters and I very distinctly heard an interdental fricative in it, which really, really narrows it down. I'll look on WALS to see what I can find that possesses those two qualities.

Thank you very much for looking into this for me.

Also, I'd like to notify you as well as others in this thread, that I am offering a large prize for this information (Artist, Language, & Title of the song).

I will provide the link to that thread in a few minutes--I'm running between computers and rooms to get some work done.

i think its korean...
i'm not sure. it wasn't really clear.. >.>;;

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas