Welcome to Gaia! ::

ok so me and my boyfriend have been dating for 2 years and during this 2 years we've been getting comments like "you guys are starting to look alike. Did you know that that means "a match made in heaven" and we have been getting signs that we are "meant" for eachother.
Lately on the second year it just hasnt been working out sad and the 1st year was GREAT blaugh but 2nd year it is bad cry
we came up to a decision that on tuesday it would be our last day together and after that we are strangers to eachothers. but he said that he is not going to find another girl and we are barely 15.

if we have gotten so many signs and it ends up bad, were we just fooling eachother?
what does all this mean??

i also hear people telling me "the second year is always the worst"
im so confused
we have been through alot
so many valuable memories
think.....then move neutral
Indistinct_Yoshi
ok so me and my boyfriend have been dating for 2 years and during this 2 years we've been getting comments like "you guys are starting to look alike. Did you know that that means "a match made in heaven" and we have been getting signs that we are "meant" for eachother.
Lately on the second year it just hasnt been working out sad and the 1st year was GREAT blaugh but 2nd year it is bad cry
we came up to a decision that on tuesday it would be our last day together and after that we are strangers to eachothers. but he said that he is not going to find another girl and we are barely 15.

if we have gotten so many signs and it ends up bad, were we just fooling eachother?
what does all this mean??

i also hear people telling me "the second year is always the worst"
im so confused
we have been through alot
so many valuable memories

I am not sure if this is the correct subforum for posting this, but anyways I can give you some advice:

you were not fooling eachother, I believe the feelings you both had were true. You are barely 15 so you can't really tell by experience if they were true love or not, but that's not the point.
The fact that he asked you to be like strangers after the breakout is one of the 'easiest' endings. Sure, it will hurt at the beginning but after enduring it you won't have to bear with him.

I don't recommend the whole acting-like-strangers thing. Don't denying you had a past together but moving on in different paths would be the best in your case it seems.
Wrong forum.
Get out.
That One Lumpy Guy
Wrong forum.
Get out.

Please ;p
An Unknown Kunoichi
That One Lumpy Guy
Wrong forum.
Get out.

Please ;p

oh come on its not like she knew this was the wrong forum ... who cares anyway?

if it was on the wrong forum then why bother with it ya
know?

i got your back yoshi wink

Feral Shapeshifter

My suggestion:
Try not to worry about it too much. You're 15. If you are going to go to the same school next year, you guys can just be friends for a while. If you end up dating again, great, if not, I'm sure you'll find another guy. mrgreen Kay?
O.O!
i suggest two things!:

1.) you take some time away form each other that way you will realise what it is you both really want/feel if you miss each other like crazy then you two are meant for each other and cant be apart for so long ....if you can then your not truly meant to be crying

2.)talk to him about it if you haven't yet and tell him about everything that seems different to you etc and see if you can work it out together!!
High school relationships rarely make it out of that dreary building.

Keep that in mind. Then you won't be so heartbroken when/if your boyfriend decides to let his p***s point the way to another set of boobs, as many teenaged boys do.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff