• Medalist 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Partygoer 500
Baffin Babe
Captain Rammstein
Baffin Babe
Captain Rammstein
Baffin Babe
Here in Greenland, January 6 is Mitaartut. Children dress up as little witches and wizards and go around knocking on people's doors. lol

Christmas and New Year's are also popular holidays here. We don't do Halloween though.

Mitaartut sounds amazing lol!

It's really fun if you're a kid, haha. smile

Sounds quite similar to Halloween lol

Yeah, basically. Except the kids don't get candy. razz

Oh now thats just mean! lol
Does Super Bowl Sunday count?

President Pie

13,300 Points
  • Medalist 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Partygoer 500
symptoms-may-include
Does Super Bowl Sunday count?

Don't see why not!
In Poland:

Christmas
New Year
Easter
11 November (national Day)
Santa's day (6 December)

President Pie

13,300 Points
  • Medalist 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Partygoer 500
Konanka
In Poland:

Christmas
New Year
Easter
Santa's day (6 December)

Santas day sounds fun biggrin
Captain Rammstein
Konanka
In Poland:

Christmas
New Year
Easter
Santa's day (6 December)

This is the day: in wihich children receive gifts from Santa Claus: D (This are also my birthday xD)

President Pie

13,300 Points
  • Medalist 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Partygoer 500
Konanka
Captain Rammstein
Konanka
In Poland:

Christmas
New Year
Easter
Santa's day (6 December)

This is the day: in wihich children receive gifts from Santa Claus: D (This are also my birthday xD)

Double presents? Lucky you o:

Beloved Lunatic

Hm, I live under the US's control, so I can say whatever the Americans celebrate we also celebrate. Also, we were once colonized by the Spanish, so we have fiestas here and there. We also celebrate Liberation Day where different companies show off their floats (flower arrangement/or whatever designs they can think of) and they parade them around the capital village. We also have "Chamorro Week", which commemorates the natives of the island I'm in. We do fun stuff like in mondays, we weave different kind of things, then in tuesdays, we wear island clothing, etc. by the last day of Chamorro week, we have this massive fiesta and all the tasty and fattening food are present. it's very fun xD

Codebreaking Raider

7,300 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Wall Street 200
Malaysia:

Eid Al Fitr
Chinese New Year
Vesak Day
Thaipusam Day
Independence Day
Eid Adha
Deepavali
Christmas
Birthday of The Majesty
Birthday of Phrophet Muhammad
Harvest Festival

President Pie

13,300 Points
  • Medalist 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Partygoer 500
About Google
Hm, I live under the US's control, so I can say whatever the Americans celebrate we also celebrate. Also, we were once colonized by the Spanish, so we have fiestas here and there. We also celebrate Liberation Day where different companies show off their floats (flower arrangement/or whatever designs they can think of) and they parade them around the capital village. We also have "Chamorro Week", which commemorates the natives of the island I'm in. We do fun stuff like in mondays, we weave different kind of things, then in tuesdays, we wear island clothing, etc. by the last day of Chamorro week, we have this massive fiesta and all the tasty and fattening food are present. it's very fun xD

Where abouts do you live? o:

President Pie

13,300 Points
  • Medalist 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Partygoer 500
Shiine^MeltyElf
Malaysia:

Eid Al Fitr
Chinese New Year
Vesak Day
Thaipusam Day
Independence Day
Eid Adha
Deepavali
Christmas
Birthday of The Majesty
Birthday of Phrophet Muhammad
Harvest Festival

Quite a broad range of festivities there!

Beloved Lunatic

Captain Rammstein
About Google

Where abouts do you live? o:
I live in Guam...a US Territory 3nodding

4,150 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Profitable 100
  • Popular Thread 100
we have some weird holidays here in the us... just recently we celebrated groundhog's day. basically this groundhog comes up from it's hole and if he sees his shadow, winter will last 6 more weeks. if he doesn't see his shadow, spring will come early. it's a pennsylvania dutch tradition.

Fuzzy Bunny

Capitalism, unfortunately.
the usual American holidays and my school gets a day off for Lunar New Year because we're an asian majority

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff